Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
IF TRUE... JB IS BLACKING... THEY REALLY ARE LEAVING NOTHING UNTOUCHED... AT THIS POINT ITS SAFE TO SAY EVERYTHING WILL BE RETRO'D JUST A MATTER OF TIME

I think it was safe to say that JB lost their mystique with retro's along time ago. I'm surprised that they haven't touched on my childhood beauty's the blk/navy lowtop 13s. Those are the only reason why I even come back into the JB forum bruh. lol otherwise, Jordan's are blah!! Aqua's can go to hell, my '07s started chipping on me one year in.

I don't understand JB logic, its only been 5 years.

BLK/NAVY LOWTOP 13's, HUH, still waiting.

Last edited:
i have a feeling they are gonna put that ashy larry suede on these to thoroughly piss me the eff off!!!

My 07 pair is barely showing any signs of peeling and they were in the regular rotation up until about two years ago.  If the paint does eventually go I'm just gonna strip it and repaint.  If you didn't know any better you'd think I wore my pair like once.

Great. Now I gotta unDS my 07 pair right quick.

With a mortgage now, I'm only looking for the Royal 1's and Grapes so far for 2013.

Def picking these up due to my pair having paint chipping issues like others stated, looking forward to this!!

i remember when i worked at finishline and we released the fusion aqua 8's in '09 which moved off shelves quicker than most retros. an old guy in his 60's who always had some heat and a considerable amount of sneaker knowledge told me that this was a sure sign these would come out in the next 5 years. funny how accurate he was with it. even if we had to put up with seeing those horrendous aqua 8.0's on shelfs >__<

hopefully these come out in the summer tho, it'll give me a chance to get other stuff first

This is what I like to see! 
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom