Fall 2013 Air Jordan 8 AQUA !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand saving them for then, but honestly since they are releasing the Playoffs and Bugs, what do they have?

Just the Aquas?

grin.gif

So that means there would be either a re-release of the Playoffs & Bugs, which mean 3 more c/ws?

Possibly Chromes, and 2 new c/ws.

Trying to make sense of it all, but can't.
Pretty much the Aquas, Chromes, and a bunch of new coloraways for the 23rd anniversary in 2016.  The key release that year will be the Aqua 8's.

This whole 23rd anniversary thing might be over with by the time we get that far. I mean yeah they'll acknowledge it but that doesn't mean they're saving specific releases for that date. We're still getting 3's and 4's. I'm pretty sure that lightning 4's would've been appreciated last year too or those toro bravo 4's for that matter. And if your argument is OG colorways than that's null and void too because we're getting the fire red 3's this year (the anniversary for the 5's) and got the metallic 5's 2011 (the anniversary for the 3's) is it safe to assume we won't see the columbia's til 2019? Lol bottom line is that JB knows when a retro is highly anticipated and will throw it out whenever they want hype

I will pass on this version of the Aqua 8s. My pair from 07 is still in great shape. Only wore them about six times. I have no cracking issues like some have said here in NT. Not really a big fan of 8s but this colorway is my favorite AJ 8.

Just heard today these wont release 2013 from a legit source.:smh: I was hoping they would drop with some paint that stays on the shoe. But i guess not. Maybe 2014

Last edited:
Probably not going to see these until 2016.
But i guess you never now with JB.

@CowColor ...Dope Avi...Classic tape by the OG...BG!!!Yeah, I was hoping these would drop this year. Oh well...

Just heard today these wont release 2013 from a legit source.
mean.gif
I was hoping they would drop with some paint that stays on the shoe. But i guess not. Maybe 2014
Wrong thread I know, but did your source mention anything about the chromes?

Maaaaaaan, that's going to be weak if these do not release this year. I guess the black/red 8's are going to be my consolation prize.

Just heard today these wont release 2013 from a legit source.:smh: I was hoping they would drop with some paint that stays on the shoe. But i guess not. Maybe 2014

Huh, that's sad.

Well gonna cop whenever they drop.

Don't know if I wanna risk copping the 2007 entry with all the paint/midsole issues.

So many VIII's dropping, I wouldn't be shocked by them holding out on these. We'll see though..we'll see

AWWWWW HELL NO if these ain't droppin ima be so upset

but i guess i saw it coming since the 8s this year seem to be following the pattern of the 12s from last year

3 pairs of 12s last year and 3 pairs of 8s this year

12s got a new color in may and 8s got a new color in may this year

Same PATTERN

@ op
Could u please rename this thread?
Its still somewhat misleading and
Disappoints me everytime i come to NT
and knowing the aqua 8 were just a rumor
For this year.
Thank u.

AWWWWW HELL NO if these ain't droppin ima be so upset

but i guess i saw it coming since the 8s this year seem to be following the pattern of the 12s from last year

3 pairs of 12s last year and 3 pairs of 8s this year

12s got a new color in may and 8s got a new color in may this year

Same PATTERN
leaves hope for next year cuz the taxis are coming out this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom