Fall Foliage in VERMONT? Pics of the trip on page 3.

ghenges

Supporter
Anybody ever see the leaves change? Where did you go?

31975d1228672849-texas-flat-game-thread-foliage.jpg

I have seen it in VT and it's beautiful. It's like that even where I live in NY. I just made a comment to a co-worker today that it would be great ifall of the rain we've had led to even better colors in the fall.

yeah i grew up in Massachusetts. I always forget that seeing the leaves change is a destination for some people.

its definitely beautiful, but when the leaves start changing, my first thought is nooooooooo, here comes winter.

Originally Posted by yep617

I always forget that seeing the leaves change is a destination for some people.
yea basically

if ya from new england you dont care, an yea means only winter is near

I've gone to the White Mountains/Mt. Washington in NH a few times during the fall. Its pretty similar, got used to it by now though

Yeah I have. Simply amazing.

Sidenote: Who's the comedian that had a joke like "Africa is to black people as Vermont in the fall is to white people."

Seen it in CT all my life, was up in NH last fall, first time in a few years that I noticed the leaves changing

When I visited a friend and upstate New York. You could see the mountain and hills of Vermont.

Being a California boy, I have never seen colors as dramatic as that on leaves.

Originally Posted by yep617

yeah i grew up in Massachusetts. I always forget that seeing the leaves change is a destination for some people.

its definitely beautiful, but when the leaves start changing, my first thought is nooooooooo, here comes winter.

Really? Because my thought is !$%! I gotta rake this $$%*!
laugh.gif

But yeah living in CT I see that $$%* all the time. Merritt Parkway is so dope during the fall.

If you're in VT you can see that kind of stuff just about anywhere. It's usually in late Sept since it begins happening there earlier than other placesin the US since it's cooler weather. If you do go to VT you can go to Manchester (a little touristy) and then just drive along RT. 7. You can also driveright through Green Mountain National Forest by taking Stratton/Arlington Road.

Back
Top Bottom