******** fall to 3-7. (One of the worst games overall of this NFL Season)

pimp.gif

Getting WAY ahead of yourself. You should let this week's games end at least before making a thread for next week's games.

No-win situation for the ********.

Either yall lose straight up in the game or yall win and impress Dan Snyder, giving Zorn some more job security
pimp.gif

ORAKPO4DROY

He has a shot...boy been getting pressure and is on pace to have double digit sacks this year
pimp.gif

Been waiting for this game for a long time, should be a good one, Skins coming off a win Cowboys coming off a L

Boys and Skins are always close.

This is a must win for the boys.

if we come out hungry we blow the skins out. if not we mess around and play in a tight game.

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

Boys and Skins are always close.

This is a must win for the boys.

if we come out hungry we blow the skins out. if not we mess around and play in a tight game.

Add in we NEED to run the ball....

Little brother (********) always wants to beat and or be better than Big brother (Cowboys), but it never happens.

^
smh.gif
Negative

I got us winning...I'm just not betting on it...But I will say if Vegas thinks Dallas will win by 10 I will be placing my bets online

Originally Posted by TheInfiniteSR

No-win situation for the ********.

Either yall lose straight up in the game or yall win and impress Dan Snyder, giving Zorn some more job security
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

Zorn got as much job security as octomom...

Even with the miraculous/unrealistic scenario if the Skins win out, he's done....NOTHING can save this guy. He's a head coach who doesn't doanything....

I'm not Betts' biggest fan, but the 1-2 combo of him and Cartwright (at this point) gives us the best threat to establish ANYTHING in the run game vs.the Cowboys. That all changes (for the worst) if Portis plays.

Back
Top Bottom