******** fall to 3-7. (One of the worst games overall of this NFL Season)

best rival in the nfl imo..they hate each other literally
devil.gif

^ i dont hate the skins how i hate the eagles , and giants.

the skins have not been what they used to back in the day.

We were pretty confident going into the game last year... and the skins came in and beat us.

ONLY thing that worries me about this game is our injuries.

We better run the ball 25 times atleast.

skins fans comin in 3-6 arent as loud as usual ... we will see ... nothing surprises me with the cowboys so if we lose by 40 then so be it ...

Originally Posted by RiverXBear

^ i dont hate the skins how i hate the eagles , and giants.

the skins have not been what they used to back in the day.
Thats funny because I'm a Skins fan and I also HATE the Eagles the most (though I am very happy they gave Vick a second chance). I just dontcare about the Giants. Dallas..well.. I just always wish yall finish worse than us.

We are going to cake mix the Deadskins! 34-13 Boys. Defense will completely shut down the Skins wack passing/running attack. D-Ware 3 sacks. T-New 1 pick,Marcus Spears 1 forced fumble. Keith Brooking 3 tackles for loss. Ratliff 1 sack, 5 qb pressures, 6 tackles, 1 fumble recovery. J. Ratliff- Fox Player of theGame.

I guess I'll be at the sportsbar today. No way I'm missing this to watch the Saints destroy the Bucs.
smh.gif

GO COWBOYS!!!!

Cerrato just said on 980 that Haynesworth is officially out
mad.gif

Golston/Montgomery will rotate there
ohwell.gif
... DHall/Smoot starting...

Inactives should be out shortly...

this has all the makings for a skins upset ... haynesworth out and fred smoot is a starting cornerback ... ... ... lmao ...

******* Inactives
Kevin Barnes
Clinton Portis
Eddie Williams
Chris Cooley
Robert Henson
Mike Williams
Renaldo Wynn

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

best rival in the nfl imo..they hate each other literally
devil.gif
Honestly I don't even hate the actual Cowboy "Team". I just hate all these wack fans that live in the DMV who have never even beento a ********/Dallas game, let alone the state of Texas.

The only team I purely hate is the Cleveland Cavs lol.

Originally Posted by TheGift23

We're wearing the Burgundy ON Burgundys
sick.gif
how do you think i feel ... my uncle told me we were wearing our trow backs and we come out in the normal whites ... smh

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

Originally Posted by TheGift23

We're wearing the Burgundy ON Burgundys
sick.gif
how do you think i feel ... my uncle told me we were wearing our trow backs and we come out in the normal whites ... smh

But don't yall always wear your throwbacks on Thanksgiving?

Back
Top Bottom