fallen stars from the DMV

^
Naw. He left for a reason.

Watch that team in past tapes. AND look at who was going to come to UNC after that season of his sophomore year.

He didn't want his game to get further exposed in the ACC (like Jason Capel's did). And we all know how Capel didn't pan out -- he honestly hit his "ceiling" in high school at Indian River.

So I think he made the right move, just not afterwards...

^
Naw. He left for a reason.

Watch that team in past tapes. AND look at who was going to come to UNC after that season of his sophomore year.

He didn't want his game to get further exposed in the ACC (like Jason Capel's did). And we all know how Capel didn't pan out -- he honestly hit his "ceiling" in high school at Indian River.

So I think he made the right move, just not afterwards...

i graduated with joe and keith outta DM and best believe, keith NEVER got the shine like joe did. KB was just the dunk guy.

but yea. KB is winning right now..

i graduated with joe and keith outta DM and best believe, keith NEVER got the shine like joe did. KB was just the dunk guy.

Originally Posted by iCan

You Went to DeMatha?
Bamma.

Signed,

Archbishop Carroll graduate

You Went to DeMatha?
Bamma.

Signed,

Archbishop Carroll graduate

I went to DM too "temporarily" back then, and it seemed like Keith came in with more hype than Joe did. Talking about DM brings back some memories.. I remember taking spanish class with Mike Pegues and the "great" Greg Cristell
laugh.gif

I went to DM too "temporarily" back then, and it seemed like Keith came in with more hype than Joe did. Talking about DM brings back some memories.. I remember taking spanish class with Mike Pegues and the "great" Greg Cristell
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Any of y'all at Carroll when my man Tim (Washington) was there?

EoH I'm a youngin man.. I ain't trying to make anyone seem old, but I graduated outta that jawn in 06.

Any of y'all at Carroll when my man Tim (Washington) was there?

EoH I'm a youngin man.. I ain't trying to make anyone seem old, but I graduated outta that jawn in 06.

^
I grew up with him, so we should know each other then (although for "academic" reasons I took bus to Paul, although Macfar and Rose were 3 blocks away from house).

He is "fallen" star. NO way Tim shouldn't have made it to the L -- Hindsight, he should have went away for school, but "uptown-fied".

HE was Penny before Penny. 2011 Odom, at 12 - 18 years old. He did play in NBDL though. And Lord knows his numbers at Bowie State (after all that mess at American U) are insane...

^
I grew up with him, so we should know each other then (although for "academic" reasons I took bus to Paul, although Macfar and Rose were 3 blocks away from house).

He is "fallen" star. NO way Tim shouldn't have made it to the L -- Hindsight, he should have went away for school, but "uptown-fied".

HE was Penny before Penny. 2011 Odom, at 12 - 18 years old. He did play in NBDL though. And Lord knows his numbers at Bowie State (after all that mess at American U) are insane...

^

Probably so...Me and Tim were in the same grade all through Paul. Took gym class together with Coach Crumpton! I don't about the league though. He had all the skills, especially for his height, but the speed was lacking.....

^

Probably so...Me and Tim were in the same grade all through Paul. Took gym class together with Coach Crumpton! I don't about the league though. He had all the skills, especially for his height, but the speed was lacking.....

^
So you were at Paul too then.

Yeah, we gotta connect.

Coach Crumpton HATED on us for playing for St. Gabriels. lol. Before "hating" became a mainstream term. LOL!

^

Yeah, we gotta connect.

Coach Crumpton HATED on us for playing for St. Gabriels. lol. Before "hating" became a mainstream term. LOL!

^

Yeah, we gotta connect.

eek.gif
 No way... I went there... I didn't graduate out of there, but that's my family's church. Mom and Uncle went there, both of them got married in that church. Spent a many days on Webster and Grant Cirrcle when I lived between Irving & Georgia and N. Capital & Tuckerman.

^

Yeah, we gotta connect.

eek.gif
 No way... I went there... I didn't graduate out of there, but that's my family's church. Mom and Uncle went there, both of them got married in that church. Spent a many days on Webster and Grant Cirrcle when I lived between Irving & Georgia and N. Capital & Tuckerman.

They say, "It's a small world".

But D.C. is even smaller.  Anyone from the city can drop 3-5 names/last names in the same section of the city, and someone knows someone, if not related to them. 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom