fallen stars from the DMV

They say, "It's a small world".

But D.C. is even smaller.  Anyone from the city can drop 3-5 names/last names in the same section of the city, and someone knows someone, if not related to them. 
laugh.gif

Keith Bogans was ranked #2 nationally his senior year.

That's certainly getting more shine than Forte.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

It was very close though... I do know that Forte won All Met POY that year and was ranked #4 in the country to Bogans being ranked #2. That and we're talking about Star potential.
Thinking back on it, I remember why Forte on court didn't do well in the league, Boston tried to make him a Point Guard and when it didn't work, shipped him to Seattle (RIP) in the trade for Vin Baker...

Originally Posted by Im Not You

It was very close though... I do know that Forte won All Met POY that year and was ranked #4 in the country to Bogans being ranked #2. That and we're talking about Star potential.
Thinking back on it, I remember why Forte on court didn't do well in the league, Boston tried to make him a Point Guard and when it didn't work, shipped him to Seattle (RIP) in the trade for Vin Baker...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

^
I grew up with him, so we should know each other then (although for "academic" reasons I took bus to Paul, although Macfar and Rose were 3 blocks away from house).

He is "fallen" star. NO way Tim shouldn't have made it to the L -- Hindsight, he should have went away for school, but "uptown-fied".

HE was Penny before Penny. 2011 Odom, at 12 - 18 years old. He did play in NBDL though. And Lord knows his numbers at Bowie State (after all that mess at American U) are insane...
You went to Paul?
nerd.gif
 what years? Were you there when Vernon Davis was?

and bammas went to Saint Gabriels?????
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^
I grew up with him, so we should know each other then (although for "academic" reasons I took bus to Paul, although Macfar and Rose were 3 blocks away from house).

He is "fallen" star. NO way Tim shouldn't have made it to the L -- Hindsight, he should have went away for school, but "uptown-fied".

HE was Penny before Penny. 2011 Odom, at 12 - 18 years old. He did play in NBDL though. And Lord knows his numbers at Bowie State (after all that mess at American U) are insane...
You went to Paul?
nerd.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MJ All Day45

You went to Paul?
nerd.gif
7th grade = 92-93
8th grade = 93-94

I'll be 31 in May, so I'm sure I got Davis by a few years...

You went to Paul?
nerd.gif
7th grade = 92-93
8th grade = 93-94

You went to Paul?
nerd.gif
7th grade = 92-93
8th grade = 93-94

Yeah, I was one year ahead of u 7th grade 91-92, 8th grade 92-93, 9th grade 93-94.

You went to Paul?
nerd.gif
7th grade = 92-93
8th grade = 93-94

Yeah, I was one year ahead of u 7th grade 91-92, 8th grade 92-93, 9th grade 93-94.

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

You went to Paul?
nerd.gif
7th grade = 92-93
8th grade = 93-94

Yeah, y'all went to school with my brother Marius. I'ma a young buck 99-02

Originally Posted by Jgizzle79

You went to Paul?
nerd.gif
7th grade = 92-93
8th grade = 93-94

Yeah, y'all went to school with my brother Marius. I'ma a young buck 99-02

MJ All Day45 wrote:
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, I went there for first and second grade, but I used to work there over the summer, and my grandmother worked as a secretary in the rectory when she retired. All the people I'm cool with from St. G graduated between 02 and 05.

MJ All Day45 wrote:
eek.gif
eek.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Yeah, I went there for first and second grade, but I used to work there over the summer, and my grandmother worked as a secretary in the rectory when she retired. All the people I'm cool with from St. G graduated between 02 and 05.

Just saw Steve Francis on Flordia Ave at the Car Wash- Semms to be a cool dude but dont kno why he still Rockin We R 1..Its 2011 playa that urban mess is out..

Just saw Steve Francis on Flordia Ave at the Car Wash- Semms to be a cool dude but dont kno why he still Rockin We R 1..Its 2011 playa that urban mess is out..

i think he is one of the owners of we r 1. but yeah that urban clothing line stuff has been out of style for at least 7 years now. lol

i think he is one of the owners of we r 1. but yeah that urban clothing line stuff has been out of style for at least 7 years now. lol

I went to a WCAC school and saw Keith and Joe play at DM. Joe was the smoothest player I have ever seen at the HS level. Everything he did looked so effortless. Definitely thought he would have a good NBA career after his Carolina days.

I went to a WCAC school and saw Keith and Joe play at DM. Joe was the smoothest player I have ever seen at the HS level. Everything he did looked so effortless. Definitely thought he would have a good NBA career after his Carolina days.

Back
Top Bottom