Family Guy… Smh how the mighty have fallen

Originally Posted by suprastar

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

your font makes me not like you

laugh.gif
roll.gif

family guy now has alot of stuff just to kill air time or not giving a heck

like when they go to a cut scene for longer then expected & not have anything funny to do with it

or have the family do something over and over and over and over just to run enough time to make it to commercial

That's trash!

family guy now has alot of stuff just to kill air time or not giving a heck

like when they go to a cut scene for longer then expected & not have anything funny to do with it

or have the family do something over and over and over and over just to run enough time to make it to commercial

That's trash!

Ever since they dropped Cleveland and gave him the worst possible show of all time, Family Guy has been up and down. They will have amazing episodes one week and then the next will be horrendous. But when they had Cleveland on the show Family Guy was pretty damn hilarious. But like someone else said earlier, American Dad has become much funnier. 

Ever since they dropped Cleveland and gave him the worst possible show of all time, Family Guy has been up and down. They will have amazing episodes one week and then the next will be horrendous. But when they had Cleveland on the show Family Guy was pretty damn hilarious. But like someone else said earlier, American Dad has become much funnier. 

Still cracks me up from time to time.  Although new episodes aren't as full of the laughs, wouldn't call it horrible. Plenty of other shows to make up for it's lack.

Still cracks me up from time to time.  Although new episodes aren't as full of the laughs, wouldn't call it horrible. Plenty of other shows to make up for it's lack.

Keep in mind it's a cartoon. Maybe you've outgrown it. Family Guy is still cracking the same jokes it did as before.

Keep in mind it's a cartoon. Maybe you've outgrown it. Family Guy is still cracking the same jokes it did as before.

i have always thought the first few seasons of FG were classic. nowadays its a hit or miss, mostly miss. boondocks, ugly americans, south park > family guy.

...sometimes i even prefer american dad over FG
grin.gif

i have always thought the first few seasons of FG were classic. nowadays its a hit or miss, mostly miss. boondocks, ugly americans, south park > family guy.

grin.gif

Originally Posted by sreggie101

grin.gif

Pretty much , i catch myself enjoying american dad more than FG. The new star wars episode was OKAY, the xmas episode was pretty funny actually.

Originally Posted by sreggie101

grin.gif

Pretty much , i catch myself enjoying american dad more than FG. The new star wars episode was OKAY, the xmas episode was pretty funny actually.

Family Guy has been ok this season and the Xmas episode was very good. Everyone bringing up South Park need a reality check, because South Park has fallen off hard also. This past season was decent at best.

Back
Top Bottom