Family Guy… Smh how the mighty have fallen

Family Guy has been ok this season and the Xmas episode was very good. Everyone bringing up South Park need a reality check, because South Park has fallen off hard also. This past season was decent at best.

Originally Posted by Je Ne Sais Quoi

Originally Posted by HighMan

the breaking and entering + the murder of the family just wasnt funny…
eyes.gif
Terry cloth.
LOL you know what that means....

While I don't know what exactly the OP is talking about, the show fell off a few years ago. They could only stretch the same joke templates for so long before the show losses its charm.

While I don't know what exactly the OP is talking about, the show fell off a few years ago. They could only stretch the same joke templates for so long before the show losses its charm.

Family Guy is a hit or miss but overall it is still a good show

Simpsons fell off a long time ago, i dont even bother with the newer episodes

South Park is terrible now, the last episode with the shake-weight was decent though. The Cthulu/Mysterion saga was terrible, i didnt care for those episodes at all. In a season it'll roughly have 2 episodes that are good, the others are trash

Family Guy is a hit or miss but overall it is still a good show

Simpsons fell off a long time ago, i dont even bother with the newer episodes

South Park is terrible now, the last episode with the shake-weight was decent though. The Cthulu/Mysterion saga was terrible, i didnt care for those episodes at all. In a season it'll roughly have 2 episodes that are good, the others are trash

Back
Top Bottom