Famous Celebrities/Athletes you often see at work.....

Im in HS and got a part time job at this retail store I always see Diana Ross, Allan Houston, Triple H, Vince Mcmahon, Harry Connick Jr. come through....

ducktales.jpg

Word and I just finished playing a round of golf with Tiger Woods and Barack Obama....

Bout to go smoke a spliff with Ben Stiller...

I work at a mall, and Kevin Williams (vikings)

Kevin Garnett (Former Twolf)

Even Prince used to roll through all the time.

For the record, ATL people who work at Lennox are going to rule this thread
laugh.gif

Apparently my hotel has the Seahawks contract this season. So there's a couple players that stops by every now and then. Haven't been able to seeanyone yet but people around work talk about Hasselback, Koren Robinson, and Trufant. I've seen Mack Strong but I don't care about the Seahawksthey're weak. One of my dudes said Brandon Roy was up here with his wifey and right when she was gonna give him a $10 tip, Brandon Roy straight up said no,he gets paid okay. Could be ducktales but somewhat believable haha

I see some Trail Blazers every now and then. I helped Brian Grant (ex-Blazer) find his kid a cup for football
laugh.gif

I wouldnt say often but ive seen...

Shaq and his family
Bow Wow, Fab, and Eve together
T.I.
David Hasslehoff (real nice family involved type of guy)
Brandy
Aaron and Nick Carter
Magic Johnson and his family
Earl Watson
Jordan Farmar
and many many more.

I usually talk to them for a lil bit, some I just see around.

My friend and I met Juicy J last night, a pic of them.

I asked J where Paul was ta he said "in the studio, drunk" we just laughed and I shook his hand.

OP you in Connecticut?

When I use to work at a local sporting goods store, I crossed paths with Nelly, Jim Edmonds, Ozzie Smith, and Keith Tkachuk.

Originally Posted by ISRAEL5EKLA

I wouldnt say often but ive seen...

Shaq and his family
Bow Wow, Fab, and Eve together
T.I.
David Hasslehoff (real nice family involved type of guy)
Brandy
Aaron and Nick Carter
Magic Johnson and his family
Earl Watson
Jordan Farmar
and many many more.

I usually talk to them for a lil bit, some I just see around.

My friend and I met Juicy J last night, a pic of them.

I asked J where Paul was ta he said "in the studio, drunk" we just laughed and I shook his hand.

What's wrong with his eyes?

the only ppl I have seen is pittbull ,rick ross,dj khaled,trina,trick daddy,flo-rida ,t-pain and fabolous

I work at best buy some of them had there cd signings there..flo-rida dj khaled the latest

I stay in florida notice the line up
laugh.gif

edit-
he is dam annoying
eyes.gif

-bdis-

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Originally Posted by rsdplaya

nobody, i'm the most famous person to walk into any my store.

Fixed
pimp.gif
you know what..................................you're right
smile.gif

and bdis, i take it you didn't buy khaled's album
laugh.gif

i used to work at a theme park......
met

larry allen
nate robinson
chris rock
hillary duff
jasmine trias
danity kane
plies
fabulous
sammie.....
a few more but ehhhhh

Ehh I see Kevin Martin alot at my gym (not so much now cuz the season started up. Spencer Hawes and K-Mart all the time, they live together
laugh.gif
and im a fewhouses down from them. Brad Miller just around town.... (funniest was seeing him stroll in the middle of the Nugget parking lot it the goofiest looking hatever looking high as hell). Ron Artest's kid used to be in my flag football league i ran, so i saw him a bunch; even had to call him a few times to givethem practice updates, game changes etc.
Back in the day Doug Christie, Jim Jackson, Chris Webber, and Bobby Jackson rolled through the country club (whitney oaks) when i used to work there
laugh.gif

Damn near all the ********. I missed Santana Moss last saturday morning by a couple of minutes.

I've been told before I got transferred Gilbert Arenas would come in and shop.

The wizards mainly go to Tysons Corner.

I use to work in rockefeller center. I came across al roker, chuck scarborough and len berman all the time...they were all cool...me and all use to snap on mysupervisor all the time
laugh.gif
...funny dude....he use to look at me sideways when his daughter would come in wit him....seen anne hathaway a few times andlindsay lohan pre coke and post coke...Enrique Iglesias, Matthew Lilliard.....Leo DiCaprio, Shane McMahon...he is huge in person...Villanova coach Jay Wrightand asst. Coach Ed Pinckney is a giant, a couple real world contestants, Jay Mariotti, David Alan Grier, Glenn Close...and a bunch of others can't think ofthem...those were the latest

Like son up there, not often but seen:
Kyla Pratt
Jordan Farmar
Wilmar Valderama
TK
Arie Spears (buys only NYY hats)
Flex Alexander (Mr. Fladap)
Micheal Strahan
Krazy Bone

i used to see Marco Bellinelli (GSW) and Baron Davis alot during their off season. Redman and Jazzy Jeff had also came in to shop before.

Back
Top Bottom