Fandango/Netflix deal?

I don't have a Netflix account and fandango has a deal that if you sign up for Netflix you get two free movie tickets. I'm thinking of doing this and cancelling my Netflix after the first month. Has anyone heard of this deal or has done it? Thanks

I don't have a Netflix account and fandango has a deal that if you sign up for Netflix you get two free movie tickets. I'm thinking of doing this and cancelling my Netflix after the first month. Has anyone heard of this deal or has done it? Thanks

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Never heard of it, but you're gonna end up paying $7.99 for a month of netflix anyway, is it really worth the trouble to save a few bucks? 

Originally Posted by streethoopkilla

Never heard of it, but you're gonna end up paying $7.99 for a month of netflix anyway, is it really worth the trouble to save a few bucks? 

Ima cancel it after my first month so I dont pay the 7.99. And I know ppl that let me borrow their netflix accounts anyways

Ima cancel it after my first month so I dont pay the 7.99. And I know ppl that let me borrow their netflix accounts anyways

I would assume that this deal would be predicated on you paying for the first month up front as opposed to getting the free trial. link to the deal?

I would assume that this deal would be predicated on you paying for the first month up front as opposed to getting the free trial. link to the deal?

Back
Top Bottom