FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Go safer for 50/50 and it can be super profitable.

Go for value and stars in big money tourneys.

What are the difference when you guys building your line ups for a GPP and 50/50s?

Usually, For GPP's you try to build a team with the highest potential, even if it means picking a risky player. Very high ceiling, kinda low floor guys..basically boom or bust players.

Where as in 50/50's, the logic is too keep your team with players with high floors.

Lately though, doing that strategy will leave you out the money because high boom guys have been booming lately :lol:

What are the difference when you guys building your line ups for a GPP and 50/50s?

Usually, For GPP's you try to build a team with the highest potential, even if it means picking a risky player. Very high ceiling, kinda low floor guys..basically boom or bust players.

Where as in 50/50's, the logic is too keep your team with players with high floors.

Lately though, doing that strategy will leave you out the money because high boom guys have been booming lately :lol:

Tell me about it. I've only been playing GPP up until a few days ago. But I want to also add on 50/50s for safer bets.

So basically go for mid-tier players in 50/50 vs stars and scrubs?

Tell me about it. I've only been playing GPP up until a few days ago. But I want to also add on 50/50s for safer bets.

No no, still go for stars..but dont overload your team with stars with a bunch of value guys in 50/50's like most do in GPP's

No no, still go for stars..but dont overload your team with stars with a bunch of value guys in 50/50's like most do in GPP's

Ok I get it now. Thanks guys. I had no idea this thread was so active.

Curious, what's the most anyone has won on a single night here?

I won $70 a few weeks back playing a $2 & $1 GPP.

Ok I get it now. Thanks guys. I had no idea this thread was so active.

Curious, what's the most anyone has won on a single night here?

I won $70 a few weeks back playing a $2 & $1 GPP.
@Pdino  takes the cake. He won over at least a grand one night 
nthat.gif

Welp. Won back my money from the early games thanks to the late night games. Tired of breaking even past few days tho lol. Gotta break this streak

Tonight sucked man. I always **** up my two SG's or SF's and that is what always kills me.

Deng and Ellis smh

Last edited:
Heard on rotowire fantasy Bball podcast (at the end they do daily fantasy) that Tony Parker is minimum salary, 3000$ on DK

Been playing a couple days in the free entries, just practicing trying to get into it. I finally had a good finish, 2nd outta 20. I'm bout ready to put my money up now

I've picked AD twice and he's underperformed both times :smh:.

Only been playing NBA for around a week but last night was my best-worst night if that makes any sense :lol:. Had Nelson/Jack/Bledsoe/Williams/Chandler who all cooked. Ellis/Dudley/AD/Love all didn't hit value and I still managed 294 :\.

Last edited:
Man, you guys were all on point with the Joe Johnson pick. I just don't trust that fool. Plumlee also surprised me and continued to beast. Too bad I switched him out when i heard about Brooke. Still ended up winning $9 total at least haha. Nothing compared to some of the crazy winnings you guys have pulled but it' something at least.

Back
Top Bottom