FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

I need to learn how to read the spreads
http://www.vegasinsider.com/nba/odds/las-vegas/
[table][tr][td]501 Washington
502 New York[/td][td]

-5½ -10
193u-10

[/td][/tr][/table]
This shows that Washington is a 5 1/2 point favorite to win, the over/under is 193.
[table][tr][td]12/25 10:35 PM
509 Golden State
510 L.A. Clippers[/td][td]  
217½u-10
-2 -10
[/td][/tr][/table]
This game is the game to target at 217 point total, with Clippers as a 2 point favorite. It's better to target closer games because if the guy you chose is on a team that is blown out, the coaches could put in the backups to rest their starters.

man want to put Deng in a lot of lineups cause he fits, but don't trust him, maybe i'll squeeze him in one

Is Rose, Parker, and Wade playing tomorrow?

Not sure if I want to run with Deng against the Cavs and Pierce against the Knicks in a 50/50 league.

Same for Aaron Brooks, Shawne Williams, and Jordan Hill.

D. Wade or Klay Thompson tomorrow, fellas?

Not sure if I want to run with Deng against the Cavs and Pierce against the Knicks in a 50/50 league.

so far, all you named are playing - won't have final lineups of early games til 10:50AM central
i'm trying to find room for WADE but his high price and streaky ways have me going with klay / beal / or hardaway jr

Last edited:

so far, all you named are playing - won't have final lineups of early games til 10:50AM central
i'm trying to find room for WADE but his high price and streaky ways have me going with klay / beal / or hardaway jr

Beal is wayyyyyyyy streakier. Like he'll literally have a great game every 1 in 5. Wade without Bosh is a much safer play.

Beal is also WAY cheaper tho AND hes playing against the Knicks man. I'm taking beal tomorrow

Beal is also WAY cheaper tho AND hes playing against the Knicks man. I'm taking beal tomorrow

I still have Beal also. Anyone notices that the Defense vs position stats are different in Rotogrinder and Rotowire? Why? I usually use Rotowire since you can also see last 5 & 10 games.

Back
Top Bottom