FanDuel Vol. The Best/Worst Thing To Happen to Fantasy Sports

Merry Christmas guys!

Got this lineup on DKs, doing well so far.

Parker
Beal
Green
Blake
Birdman
Rose
Humphries
Deandre Jordan

What lineups you guys rolling out for the (late) and (late night)  leagues?
so far 

kyrie

brooks

klay

jamal

lebron

deng

tristan

blake

birdman
just threw in 5 lineups. 4 50/50s and one tourney.  My lineups all have a lot of the same players as yours.  LeBron in all but one. Curry in a couple of them. Kyrie in one of them. Jamal in all of them, Brooks in all of them.

i also used Diandre Jordan against the depleted GSW frontline. Without Ezili and Bogut tonight, i would hope Diandre can grab 20 boards

Last edited:
just threw in 5 lineups. 4 50/50s and one tourney.  My lineups all have a lot of the same players as yours.  LeBron in all but one. Curry in a couple of them. Kyrie in one of them. Jamal in all of them, Brooks in all of them.

i also used Diandre Jordan against the depleted GSW frontline. Without Ezili and Bogut tonight, i would hope Diandre can grab 20 boards

You guys think Brooks has a bigger game than Chalmers? I dunno why but I have a feeling that Lakers/Bulls game gonna be closer than everyone thinks. Kobe's not tryna hear about the squad doing well without him :lol:

Never not picking Russy again.

Adams and Manu holding it down tho.
Got Russ in all lineups, always. He hasn't scored under 46 FD points in over 2 weeks. For 50/50s he's basically a lock for 50+, figure out how you can get the remaining 250 with 8 spots.

I don't like Deng.
i don't really like him either but the next best SF is Draymond for $7700 so i can't afford him, and then cheaper than Deng u got Harrison Barnes, Wes Johnson, Dunleavy, Iguadola, Matt Barnes 
sick.gif

i don't really like him either but the next best SF is Draymond for $7700 so i can't afford him, and then cheaper than Deng u got Harrison Barnes, Wes Johnson, Dunleavy, Iguadola, Matt Barnes :x

Dunleavy is sneaky good though.

Ed Davis should get some good burn tonight.

Back
Top Bottom