Fans of crappy teams check in: vol. I know that feel bro

Knicks/Jets.. there have been a lot of hard years.

Always have the Yankees though
pimp.gif

wolves fan, once rubio comes over this summer. i will no longer be a fan of a crappy team
pimp.gif

wolves fan, once rubio comes over this summer. i will no longer be a fan of a crappy team
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Bobcats....but we're owned by the goat ....feelsgoodman
man hes a bum in that office tho...

Panthers...hopefully Cam can get us in the right direction, even tho i feel hes in a no win situation.

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Bobcats....but we're owned by the goat ....feelsgoodman
man hes a bum in that office tho...

Panthers...hopefully Cam can get us in the right direction, even tho i feel hes in a no win situation.

1.)  Orlando Magic:  We seem to be stockpiling ex-Warriors who never amount to nothing, and D12 might leave.
2.)  Oakland A's:  See An dee's post, along with the countless idiotic trades that netted next to nothing and gave away talent.  (Ethier, Gonzalez, Swisher.)

3.)  San Francisco 49ers:  Another year, another rebuild.  I hope it ends this year.

4.)  California Golden Bears:  See Acid's post. 

That is all.  Burr!

1.)  Orlando Magic:  We seem to be stockpiling ex-Warriors who never amount to nothing, and D12 might leave.
2.)  Oakland A's:  See An dee's post, along with the countless idiotic trades that netted next to nothing and gave away talent.  (Ethier, Gonzalez, Swisher.)

3.)  San Francisco 49ers:  Another year, another rebuild.  I hope it ends this year.

4.)  California Golden Bears:  See Acid's post. 

That is all.  Burr!

Blazers...never seem to pull it together in the offseason. Had a chance to defeat the Mavericks and possibly be in their position too SMFH.

Blazers...never seem to pull it together in the offseason. Had a chance to defeat the Mavericks and possibly be in their position too SMFH.

Back
Top Bottom