Fans of crappy teams check in: vol. I know that feel bro

Kings. Don't really care they suck cause I'm grateful they're staying around another year.

******** and Wizards fan. 
30t6p3b.gif

ClipperNation right here. 
grin.gif

I'm still hoping and praying Blake Griffin is the start of a new era...
embarassed.gif

ClipperNation right here. 
grin.gif

I'm still hoping and praying Blake Griffin is the start of a new era...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

you know youre bad when you get the number 1 pick in the nhl draft 2 years in a row
This makes me really happy inside.

Anyway, opposite of Physicx, Calgary Flames. It's going to get worse after this season.
sick.gif
frown.gif
More than half the team is getting up there in age, and I think the average of the team is like 27 - soon to be 30. Also root for the NY Islanders
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

you know youre bad when you get the number 1 pick in the nhl draft 2 years in a row
This makes me really happy inside.

Anyway, opposite of Physicx, Calgary Flames. It's going to get worse after this season.
sick.gif
frown.gif
More than half the team is getting up there in age, and I think the average of the team is like 27 - soon to be 30. Also root for the NY Islanders
frown.gif

Takes a true fan to stick by their teams when they're not doing so well. I hate these jump-ship, bandwagon fans.
*Daps* to the true fans
pimp.gif

Takes a true fan to stick by their teams when they're not doing so well. I hate these jump-ship, bandwagon fans.
*Daps* to the true fans
pimp.gif

49ers........SMH. I keep wishing a Pre-concussion Steve Young would walk out that tunnel, but he`s not coming anytime soon........
frown.gif

49ers........SMH. I keep wishing a Pre-concussion Steve Young would walk out that tunnel, but he`s not coming anytime soon........
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom