FANTASY MATCH UP THREAD Vol. 9001

Iron Man would get worked by any Lantern :lol:

I don't know about that....

Sinestro works with the power of fear, not will. So Tony would have to be afraid for Sinestro's power to be really affective wouldn't he?

The thing about lanterns is that there armor isn't strong, they are as strong as their bodies are really. If I shot Hal Jordan with a gun, and he didn't make a force field, he would die and the ring would move on.

I take Iron Man, flame suit on.

John Cena will beat whoever was listed in here.
tumblr_llj8jkk4ro1qhz3c8o1_400.png

Sinestro works with the power of fear, not will. So Tony would have to be afraid for Sinestro's power to be really affective wouldn't he?

The thing about lanterns is that there armor isn't strong, they are as strong as their bodies are really. If I shot Hal Jordan with a gun, and he didn't make a force field, he would die and the ring would move on.

MAYBE Iron Man would stand a chance if he had some sort of crazy powerful/specialized armor, but even that's a stretch. He definitely doesn't stand a chance with the Mark VII. Sinestro's ring doesn't need fear for him to be able to use all of it's energy manipulation abilities either...any type of energy blast Iron Man used could be easily absorbed. What he can create with his ring is limited only by his imagination.

Think of the things Tony Stark's mind could create with one. :wow:

MAYBE Iron Man would stand a chance if he had some sort of crazy powerful/specialized armor, but even that's a stretch. He definitely doesn't stand a chance with the Mark VII. Sinestro's ring doesn't need fear for him to be able to use all of it's energy manipulation abilities either...any type of energy blast Iron Man used could be easily absorbed. What he can create with his ring is limited only by his imagination.

Think of the things Tony Stark's mind could create with one. :wow:

Hmmm, not convinced. What if we changed up the suit?

Say the Godkiller or Thor buster?

Afro Samurai vs. Deadpool (sword only)
Hulk.

Dante wouldn't have any thing useful against hulk :lol:
His sword, guns, Devil Trigger, speed, strength, and Quicksilver.

Hulk has super strength and speed. He would crush Dante into Bolivian

I'm not familiar with the Godkiller armor, but I seriously doubt it would make much of a difference.

Those rings are just too powerful.

I'm not familiar with the Godkiller armor, but I seriously doubt it would make much of a difference.

Those rings are just too powerful.

Godkiller is arguably his most powerful, and most recent armor. It has a completely different design than the other suits, and by the name I think you can tell it's use.

Back
Top Bottom