FANTASY MATCH UP THREAD Vol. 9001

What (non cosmic) characters beat Superboy Prime/Silver Age Superman??

nerd.gif

Last edited:
Wreck it Ralph vs Bowser.

I've got ralph on this one due to strength and mobility

Just thought of this playing Injustice.

Death stroke vs Deadpool

I side with death stroke, both utilize the guns along side swords, but Deathstrokes special had me like :wow:

Guise?

The 93-94 94-95 championship rockets vs the bulls if Jordan hadn't "retired"

93-94 Rosters
C Olajuwon C Wennington
PF Thorpe PF Grant
PG Smith PG Armstrong
SG Maxwell SG Jordan
SF R. Horry SF Pippen

Bench
Elie English
Cassel Kerr
Harrera Kukoc
Bullard Longely

This is a tough one, come back later after some thinking.

Wreck it Ralph vs Bowser.

I've got ralph on this one due to strength and mobility

Just thought of this playing Injustice.

Death stroke vs Deadpool

I side with death stroke, both utilize the guns along side swords, but Deathstrokes special had me like :wow:

Guise?

Hmmm... Bowser got that one bro. SSB Bowser would wipe the floor with ralph :lol:

But if they put WIR in SSB then he would probably be a pretty powerful character though :lol:

Ralph has that upper hand because he can move faster, and he has super strong punches/melee attacks. As well as a high jump. It's like Mario on steroids vs bowser.

Team wreck it,

93-94 Rosters
C Olajuwon C Wennington
PF Thorpe PF Grant
PG Smith PG Armstrong
SG Maxwell SG Jordan
SF R. Horry SF Pippen

Bench
Elie English
Cassel Kerr
Harrera Kukoc
Bullard Longely

This is a tough one, come back later after some thinking.
Big rockets fan so I'm probably biased. Vernon Maxwell would get into Jordan's head cause he's crazy and Olajuwon would dominate any of the Bull's centers. They can't guard him. You can probably say the same thing about Jordan though.

Shin Gouki vs Mr Karate

I'm going with Gouki. Dude can blow up an island and wiped Vega out with ease.

In light of the Batman/Superman movie to be created, I think this thread needs a bump.

The debate; Batman versus Superman.

Ive got supes on this one.

Superman would destroy Batman. Prep time or not.
laugh.gif
You give Batman prep time he's beating anyone
laugh.gif
This has been proven far too many times. If you had said without his utility belt then it would've been debatable. But not with prep time.

Superman would destroy Batman. Prep time or not. :lol:

You give Batman prep time he's beating anyone :lol: This has been proven far too many times. If you had said without his utility belt then it would've been debatable. But not with prep time.

False.

Batman encountered superman in "Batman/Superman Issue #1" and both the New 52 batman (unprepared) and batman (prepared by superman himself) lost to him. N52 batman simply got his a** beat while he was thinking to himself about how powerful superman is. Batman pulled out a large piece of kryptonite and Superman simply grabbed it, and threw it into outer space. He then proceeded to DEMOLISH batman until his dad called him.

I actually have not read any of the new 52
mean.gif
straight slacking. I shouldn't have even gotten into this. Had this debate far too many times.

No one ever wins. I'll settle for superman=batman. Based God > Everything tho

I hate the Batman prep time argument. Batstans need to understand that there are just some beings that he can never beat...like Goku.

I hate the Batman prep time argument. Batstans need to understand that there are just some beings that he can never beat...like Goku.
I meant in the DC universe. Once we start getting into people like goku then there is no argument. His only weakness is people that are stronger than him
laugh.gif

Superman vs goku is another pointless one too

Back
Top Bottom