Farting Girlfriends : Unappreciation...

So im there laying on my bed... my girl comes over like "baby, give me a hug".. I say "ok, whatever" and she comes over, turns around andblows a mean fart right at my face while I was reading a book and the wind turned like 5 pages makin me lose my spot.. that ain't funny man.. ya'llgirls need to stop playin... %$$#* nasty.

sick.gif
sick.gif

Ugh, that #!#* is annoying, one of my ex's (Larina) use to do that #!#* all the time. I at least walked away somewhere else when I farted. She tooted allthe time without even saying "excuse me".

I remember the days where I was a virgin, never thought girls were this nasty... straight barbaric.

Originally Posted by Rafool

sick.gif
what she eat that made the book turn 5 pages?

well she wasn't wearing any underwear... I think I got a piece of turd stuck on my forehead

lol I bet some of ya'll freaky NTers got some kinda fart fetish or somethin'.. I know one of my cousins into that @!@$. no one in my family ever talksto him.

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

lol I bet some of ya'll freaky NTers got some kinda fart fetish or somethin'.. I know one of my cousins into that @!@$. no one in my family ever talks to him.

roll.gif

lol I bet some of ya'll freaky NTers got some kinda fart fetish or somethin'.. I know one of my cousins into that @!@$. no one in my family ever talks to him.
roll.gif

A woman comfertable enough with herself and open enough to fart infront of you is rare.

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

A woman comfertable enough with herself and open enough to fart infront of you is rare.
almost all my girlfriends fart in front of me..
a girls gotta release that %#*+ sooner or later. they can't keep it inside all the time.
i remember this one girl farted while I was sleepin' %#*+ sounded like a mac-10, $*$!#% fell off the bed duckin' and %#*+

thats repulsive and hilarious at the same time
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

lies....that's what you call a keeper.
Funny but true....the reason why is below

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

A woman comfortable enough with herself and open enough to fart in front of you is rare.
because if any Nt'rs decide to get married yall gonna do things that will make your significant others go
grin.gif
. My girl farted within my vicinity one time, I just looked at her shaking myhead, and said "I walked to the other room................you could've too"

I used to date a girl that farted a lot and I mean a lot but she was really comfortable with me and didn't care but still it smelled really bad sometimeshaha.

Back
Top Bottom