Farting Girlfriends : Unappreciation...

Originally Posted by seniosoul

Originally Posted by dunkaruu

A woman comfertable enough with herself and open enough to fart infront of you is rare.
As I lay up in the spooned position with my girl... the space was pretty tight... I lightly hugged her closer and as the space widen...that when I noticed she might have let one off... so I hugged her tighter to close the space.
^^^fam, this made me laugh so hard. but i understand where you're coming from. been there, done that. after a hard days work, i still love mygirl no matter what.

Originally Posted by JayJay414

I mean I'd like a chic who's comfy enough around me to do it...but this one girl took advantage of it and did it toooooo damn much...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

Originally Posted by Rafool

sick.gif
what she eat that made the book turn 5 pages?

well she wasn't wearing any underwear... I think I got a piece of turd stuck on my forehead
ducktales... post a picture to prove it... wait it's alright i'll take your word for it.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I been with my girl for 6 years and never once has she farted in front of me, Yall need to ditch these triflin hoodrats....

Originally Posted by shoediniDC

I been with my girl for 6 years and never once has she farted in front of me, Yall need to ditch these triflin hoodrats....
lol word... imaginary girlfriends don't fart
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

lol I bet some of ya'll freaky NTers got some kinda fart fetish or somethin'.. I know one of my cousins into that @!@$. no one in my family ever talks to him.

roll.gif
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom