Fashion Trends in Your City

Street wear. Flat out.

****** out here dressing like cali folk.

Til you step in the trap. Would think it was still '08.

Lululemon yoga pants for the girls
devil.gif

I aint eem mad
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

haha this was THE dress code in bay area in the early 2000s. i still see some cats dress like this

beanie folded according to your turf
pea coat
white t
girbauds
forces/js
gold grill
dreads

View media item 676483

now everyone either dresses like a hipster or a dboy

Last edited:
Whatever Kanye wears. Cause apparently he is the only fashion guide amongst human beings and creates and sets every trend and we all follow

Last edited:
FUBU

Semi srs

I still see thrift spots and flea markets hustling FUBU like its 1998

I thought the standard white girl fit was the north face fleece, black leggings and brown uggs.
From high school-college, pretty much.

Leggings can stay though
smokin.gif

If leggings didn't exist, I would take all my classes online
laugh.gif

But to answer OP's question, in Boston everyone and their mother wears Wayfarers.

The hipster look is at an all time high unfortunately.

Wanting to be different but all looking the same
laugh.gif

This thread only applies to the Chief Keef/Kanye fans and teeny boppers in general. I don't see any normal people over the age of 20 dressing like that. If they do, they usually work as a senior cashier at a Food 4 Less and try to make up for it by sagging their skinny jeans to show off their Gucci belts

Last edited:
This thread only applies to the Chief Keef/Kanye fans and teeny boppers in general. I don't see any normal people over the age of 20 dressing like that. If they do, they usually work as a senior cashier at a Food 4 Less and try to make up for it by sagging their skinny jeans to show off their Gucci belts
Yup, I don't care how cool you want to look, bag my groceries now! And make it snappy

Last edited:
I don't even know what g-star is. you personally won't catch me in the majority of the stuff that's been listed in here

I can't eem lie, I dress like a hipster. **** you if you don't like it.

Starter SnapBack
Rayban Wayfarers
Stussy Tee
GShock
Levi 511s
Aqua 8s

:pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom