Fashion Trends in Your City

This is how majority of the teenagers in my city dress(nyc).
Lol literally everything in these pictures are on my list. I knew I wasn't buggin
laugh.gif
Those teenagers look like a bunch of lames.

NSW, Polo, True Religion, Carhart, Jordans, Snapbacks, ect. CARGOS 
sick.gif

Chubbies, tank, and vans/ sperry for me during the warmer months.

Then during the cooler months, I wear the same thing they do, but tone it down a bit with boots, jeans/chinos, and polo sweatshirts/jackets.

mean.gif
 who wear all TR with jordans and other flashy accessories. 

Last edited:
Atlanta, GA

True Religion
sick.gif

Retro Jordans

Camo pants

American Eagle
sick.gif
sick.gif

Timberland

Trunk Fit 
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Levi

Fake Givenchy looking Tees.
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Long island ny: trues, big pony ralph lauren, big chains, crooks and castles, hollister, jordans, tshirts with american flags on them. Designer belts. Cats wearing them around their necks too nowadays. For women its yoga pants :smokin uggs tights with leopard prints, zebra prints and vans/toms

1 female trend that seems to be catching on is the no bra trend. Mostly in clubs and on IG. I'm seeing more side boob, nip rings, see through shirts and free cleavage than ever before. 95% of the time it is greatly appreciated but you always get that NThick chick or that mother of 3 wit the saggies that make me scrunch my face up.

Long island ny: trues, big pony ralph lauren, big chains, crooks and castles, hollister, jordans, tshirts with american flags on them. Designer belts. Cats wearing them around their necks too nowadays. For women its yoga pants :smokin uggs tights with leopard prints, zebra prints and vans/toms

You dudes dead still wear Hollister? :lol:

The typical Jersey girl look.. Back when I was in college, most females dressed like this along with a Starbucks coffee and designer shades.

I thought that was mainly a southern thing. Been on a few campuses throughout Alabama and that's all they were down here.

I thought that was mainly a southern thing. Been on a few campuses throughout Alabama and that's all they were down here.

Well, im sure the outfit is sported in many areas but it's really popular up here in the northeast

Fashion trend:
Hulrey shirt tucked into cinch jeans .
Cinch jeans tucked into boots.
Fox hat.

:x :x :x :x :x :x :x

Back
Top Bottom