Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

meh except for the ending, the fight scene wasnt even great.

dont get me wrong, its a good movie but wasnt that exciting. plus the train/car scene sucked

Stop trolling, you said it didn't have any action or big scenes. It did. A favela chase, a fight between the Rock and Diesel, a train robbery, dragging a giant safe through the streets, an ambush... All of those are actions scenes. So again, how did it not have any action or big scenes?

Trailer leaked online....Jesus, this thing looks like Fast Five on double the budget.

And they already had a big *** budget to tear up Brazil...

Midnight show tix will be copped!

Still no Sean? The chronological inconsistency regarding Haan & Sean's characters is ridiculous.

They gave haan time to shine..might as well bring Sean back.

Oh yeah, they should put Xzibit in one of these.

Trailer leaked online....Jesus, this thing looks like Fast Five on double the budget.

And they already had a big *** budget to tear up Brazil...

Midnight show tix will be copped!
link?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

^Nazlew trollin with the fake trailer :lol:, I posted a link to where can see the bootleg trailer on page 10 of this thread, but you have to sign up and join the site to view it.

I suggest waiting for the SuperBowl spot cause the quality sucks. vk.com/fastfivemovie

Last edited:
^Nazlew trollin with the fake trailer :lol:, I posted a link to where can see the bootleg trailer on page 10 of this thread, but you have to sign up and join the site to view it.

I suggest waiting for the SuperBowl spot cause the quality sucks. vk.com/fastfivemovie

:lol:

Stop trolling, you said it didn't have any action or big scenes. It did. A favela chase, a fight between the Rock and Diesel, a train robbery, dragging a giant safe through the streets, an ambush... All of those are actions scenes. So again, how did it not have any action or big scenes?

not trollin, the train/car scene was not action it sucked, the fight sucked and last 30 seconds...

the bank safe thing was the only exciting part IMO the ambush scene was alright

so how am i trollin if i have a different opinion :lol:

Because you're saying the scene in which someone crashes into a moving train, drives a car off a train, jumps from a train onto the car, then drives the car off a cliff into water isn't an action scene. That's not even a possible opinion. Saying it was good or not, that's an opinion. But it's an action scene, fact.

Last edited:
Damn real trailer looks sickkkkkkkkkkkkk

I can't wait to see the story between Letty and Dom

Isn't Eva Mendes supposed to returning into this part? I remember seeing her at the end of Fast Five

Still no Sean? The chronological inconsistency regarding Haan & Sean's characters is ridiculous.

They gave haan time to shine..might as well bring Sean back.

Oh yeah, they should put Xzibit in one of these.

Because Han was the only good thing about TD. I'm 100% sure that everyone involved in the franchise wishes TD was never made.

And no, Xzibit should NOT be in one of these.

Because Han was the only good thing about TD. I'm 100% sure that everyone involved in the franchise wishes TD was never made.

And no, Xzibit should NOT be in one of these.

the beauty of the chronology is that TD was pretty much outside of the "main timeline", save for the end. nothing in the movie dates it right? set Tokyo Drift in 2022, make 5 more movies in between where Han is alive :lol: :lol:

^vin diesel doesnt age, he just gets stronger.

speaking of bad dialogue and bad acting from TFATF...

AND TORETTO (dramatic pause) IT WAS YOU!

I NEVER NARCD ON NOBODY :lol:

Last edited:
i know im a little late on this thread,, didnt even know this was created.. props to who started it.. big fast n furious fan.. glad to know the preview is today.. amped to go see this movie.. hoping to here more about leti's return . hands down going to see release day!

Back
Top Bottom