Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

rock94jp7.gif

I was just coming to say there needs to be a gif for this. repped :x :pimp:

Last edited:
this one looks so over the top with some of those action scenes. def won't touch fast five as a whole film, though.

It's comedy, intentional or unintentional, the cars, the action, jokes for fans of the franchise, etc.

Not every movie needs great acting or an original plot to be good. You can have a good, entertaining movie without that.

what was good about it? its original plot....its academy award winning acting? its deep enriched storyline?....

Oh so that's what makes a movie good? Go watch The Pianist then for how great a movie is

What movie do you suggest?

Last edited:
Oh so that's what makes a movie good? Go watch The Pianist then for how great a movie is

What movie do you suggest?
um yeah...a point/plot good acting.... a decent storyline....um yeah i dont think thats waaaaaaaaaaaaaay left field for a movie to be good...i could see if it was some slapstick comedy or something...but its not, i mean i get it you guys are in the whole souped uped hotwheel car scene..... and it has some hot non acting chicks but that doesnt make a movie good/great....

hell i like bball and i like durant, but that movie he was in simply sucked....my like for him and bball doesnt give the fact the movie sucked a pass.

um yeah...a point/plot good acting.... a decent storyline....um yeah i dont think thats waaaaaaaaaaaaaay left field for a movie to be good...i could see if it was some slapstick comedy or something...but its not, i mean i get it you guys are in the whole souped uped hotwheel car scene..... and it has some hot non acting chicks but that doesnt make a movie good/great....

hell i like bball and i like durant, but that movie he was in simply sucked....my like for him and bball doesnt give the fact the movie sucked a pass.
So dont watch it, simple as that.

It's not rocket science. A movie doesn't need award winning acting to be considered good. Great action, comedy, self deprecating, inside jokes forthe fans , etc. Are all enough to make it a solidmovie despite bad acting .

Well reviewed on Rotten Tomatoes and IMDB too

It's not rocket science. A movie doesn't need award winning acting to be considered good. Great action, comedy, self deprecating, inside jokes forthe fans , etc. Are all enough to make it a solidmovie despite bad acting .

so to sum it up and cut to the chase...cars you like/following.... loud sounds...hot chicks... and i mean come on rotten is so hit and miss.... the comedy is in the bad acting.. i never said it was on some howard the duck...garbage...but lets not go on the other spectrum and say its been a good series.... end of the day its a bias based movie...whether its due to you being into the whole car scene.... whether its if your asian and you get far and few movies that cater to some culture interest.... or just a cult following...

so to sum it up and cut to the chase...cars you like/following.... loud sounds...hot chicks... and i mean come on rotten is so hit and miss.... the comedy is in the bad acting.. i never said it was on some howard the duck...garbage...but lets not go on the other spectrum and say its been a good series.... end of the day its a bias based movie...whether its due to you being into the whole car scene.... whether its if your asian and you get far and few movies that cater to some culture interest.... or just a cult following...

man sit down. you gonna question why everyone likes the movies they like?

Come on, you're just being condescending and trying to make a point that doesn't make any sense. I'm not a huge car guy, so you're wrong there. "loud sounds and hot chicks"? I'm not eleven years old, so that's not the main draw for me either. And yeah, the comedy does come from the bad acting and cheesy lines at times... and? Does that mean it can't be funny?

Bias based movie? Again, I'm not into the car scene. I'm not Asian. I'm not a child who loves explosions, any other blanket statements you have up your sleeve? A cult movie doesn't automatically have to be a bad movie either. I haven't said it's on the level of the Godfather series or anything outlandish, so I don't get why you're  so bent out of shape that some people like the series. The first one was a cool/cheesy action movie with a lot of funny dialogue. The 2nd one was ridiculous and cheesy with Tyrese. The third was lame other than the cars. The fourth was fun for the fans of the original. The fifth was a good action movie overall that shifted the series away from the street racing into the heist/action genre.

This isn't a thread of fans saying this is the best series to ever be filmed. They just appreciate a fun series that has good action, a lot of comedy (intentional and unintentional), and doesn't take itself too seriously or try to be anything more than an entertaining two hours. We've explained why we like the series, what point are you still trying to make?

You suck as a NTer across multiple forums.  Please go away.   

Back
Top Bottom