Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Honestly the "I'm in your face" line is one of the GOAT lines.

and

:rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
rock94jp7.gif

znrncy.jpg

It made $86 million on opening weekend and was 80% on Rottentomatoes so it must really suck

Let trolls be trolls cause I can assure everyone he hasn't seen Fast Five

Rotten tomatoes is terrible, that weekend every single person ive ever even talked to LOVED that movie after they saw it.

:nerd: Wait, so every person you've ever even talked to...is terrible? >D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

what about Han?
:rofl:
I believe Han will never die. Haha.
Han is equivalent to John McClane. :lol:

You mean he's Kenny from South Park.

Aww no tego or don omar? :-/

If that's true, it's a damn shame. I was looking forward to that. :smh:

Fast Five soundtrack was lowkey the anthem of that summer. |I

Last edited:
Looking forward to this now, Wasn't really checking for this until I seen the trailer

YES the crew is back
YES teaming up with the Rock
YES Gina Carano Michelle Rodriguez catfight
YES Europe
YES A Tank
YES Airplane crash
YES Cheesy lines

I hope they keep making these movies every year till i die. Just good fun

What is this guy sandwich crazy or something?

Nah, he ain't here for the food

Why don't you try Fat Burger from now on? You can get yourself a cheese and fries for 2.95, ******!

I like the tuna here.

******** *******, no one likes the tuna here

*Watch Yo Back, Watch Yo, Watch Yo, Watch Yo Back*

:rofl: @ that whole exchange.

im assuming this movie takes place before tokyo drift since han is alive?

so in order it goes..

The Fast and The Furious(1), 2 Fast 2 Furious(2), Fast and Furious(4), Fast Five(5), Fast and Furious 6 (6), and THEN Tokyo Drift(3)?

so in order it goes..

The Fast and The Furious(1), 2 Fast 2 Furious(2), Fast and Furious(4), Fast Five(5), Fast and Furious 6 (6), and THEN Tokyo Drift(3)?

I keep thinking that all the F&F movies released from now on will be before TD.

Wouldn't mind seeing Dom making his way to Tokyo. Then Mia gets kidnapped by the Yakuza or something so the entire crew has to go to Tokyo to find her. And somehow the knockoff Paul Walker gets offed so we never have to see him again. Have the story continue from there. They rescue her and for some reason they have to go to Germany and do some sick **** on the Autobahn.

:lol:

Last edited:
Yeah, as of now Tokyo Drift is the last one because Han is still alive. I wouldn't be surprised if they skip over Tokyo Drift for the 7th and say Han was alive and didn't die. Why not...

I rewatched Fast Five today... it was even better than I remember. 

so in order it goes..

Correct. And Fast 7 is already green lit and pretty much scripted out (Justin Lin pretty much storyboard planned 6 and 7 and pitched it to the studio at once, they were originally going to film together but decided against).

If I HAD to bet money on it, I'm assuming Fast 6 leads us into Tokyo Drift, and then we get one last piece of F&F (Fast 7) that will occur after Tokyo Drift.

Off the top of my head....Is this the best action series going right now?

Assuming Bourne is finito.

just popped in the tFatF dvd cause of this thread...only 15 minutes in and oh lord the quotes

-the whole fatburger fight scene

-i need NOS

-its not how you stand next to your car...its how you race it

-rrrawrrr...i smell...skanks

-if i win, i take the cash, and the respect!

:lol: :lol: :lol: its so good

edit: Leon's RHD R34 didnt get enough screen time in the movie...i wanted to see what that couldve done

Last edited:
i cannot wait until this comes out! the day before my birthday! and Paul Walker omg the things i would do to that man!  
tongue.gif

Back
Top Bottom