Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Sooooooooonnnnnn!!!!!!

Although I'm disappointed about Tego and Don, this trailer makes the movie look like its going to be a PROBLEM!

damn with this and the imdb page...no don omar/tego calderon???? maybe the roulette wheel hit 00 in monte carlo at the end of fast five :smh: :frown:

UGHHHHHHHHHHH :x :x :x :x :x :x

this is nasty as hell imma have to watch it twice and buy 2 dvds on blue ray :x

Last edited:
didn't know they were still making these. i walked out of the theater on the last one

Did you have diaherra?

word right lol

lol now ive seen the whole movie ...

Exactly what I was thinking when they showed Letty and then her shooting Dom. Revealed too much

I shouldn't have watched the extended trailer lol :frown:

modded car chases, gun shootouts, fight scenes, random girls wearing next to nothing, numerous funny one liners that are not meant to be funny.... not sure I could ask for anything else in a movie lol.

nah it was implied dom would get shot even from the teaser. we all assumed she would be number 2 of that crime syndicate so it would make sense. i wasn't surprised by it at all.

I'm saying. Veilside RX7, legendary. The Z's were great, an Evo converted to RWD, and a S15 with an RB swap. Then the Mustang at the end with that same RB swap. Viper vs. '71 Monte Carlo in the beginning.

They knew their cars in that one. :pimp:

This this this. The car scenes alone in TD made it enjoyable.

Might be a late pass, but I didn't know there were preludes to 2 Fast 2 Furious and Fast & Furious

2F2F prelude:

F&F(4); Los Bandoleros

Minka Kelly in that prelude. If she was in 2 Fast 2 Furious it would have been amazing.

Are these preludes on the Blu Ray's anywhere?

**** man, if Minka picked me up, a bulldozer wouldn't get me out of that car. That dude likes men. :smh:

:rofl: at 1:49 they show Sean Boswell shooting a gun, why tf did they put that in the trailer? He never even had a gun.

bruh minka kelly is :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

i knew about the 2f2f prelude didnt know about part 4 though good looks :pimp:

edit- now that i watch it i remember seeing it now too :lol:

Last edited:
Seriously not even a make out session :lol:
I think Los Banderos is on the F&F blue ray not sure about the 2F2F prelude

I don't know about the Blu-Ray, but I'm 99% positive that prelude was on the 2 Fast DVD. 

Can't wait for this!!!!!! Its funny looking back and seeing how far the series has come along.

That extended trailer 
eek.gif

pimp.gif

Every movie theres that one scene where Dom or someone drives into the "racing/car" scene in whatever area they are in and the music drops.
laugh.gif

TFATF: The scene where Paul Walker and the Eclipse comes to the alley.

2F2F: "Like A Pimp" plays in the beginning before Paul Walker and the R34 get to the race.

Tokyo Drift: "Tokyo Drift" plays when cowboy and Bow Wow get to the garage.

TFAF: This one I forget...then again this is the movie everyone forgets lol.

Fast 5: When they need to find a car that can do that run? Or is it the "This is Brasilllll" scene?

Fast 6: When Dom drives in with that muscle car and the STi is pulling a Middle Eastern lean.

Every movie theres that one scene where Dom or someone drives into the "racing/car" scene in whatever area they are in and the music drops. :lol:

TFATF: The scene where Paul Walker and the Eclipse comes to the alley.

2F2F: "Like A Pimp" plays in the beginning before Paul Walker and the R34 get to the race.

Tokyo Drift: "Tokyo Drift" plays when cowboy and Bow Wow get to the garage.

TFAF: This one I forget...then again this is the movie everyone forgets lol.

Fast 5: When they need to find a car that can do that run? Or is it the "This is Brasilllll" scene?

Fast 6: When Dom drives in with that muscle car and the STi is pulling a Middle Eastern lean.

that doooooooooooooo sound right? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom