Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

That gif is actually what I just did while watching that trailer... Its stupid how hyped I am for this movie to come out. I read the spoiler and I have zero dambs, I will still be hyped as hell when the movies come out. I hope they pull out Fast 10. The Final X. or some ****z like that!!!8)

why you guys reading spoilers and ruining the movies for yourself?

hell sometimes i feel like the extended trailer ruined the movie for me.

its gonna be a long 3 months but i aint reading nothing or even coming into this thread again.

ill see you guys back in here on that weekend :pimp:

:lol: I just got the same lecture from a close friend who is also a huge fan, but i'm the type that can read a spoiler and still be pretty amazed.

^This, plus the opportunity to tell everyone on my row in the theater to stay for the scene after the credits.

Some dude did that for me when I took my son to see The Avengers! :nthat:

Most important question, how is Michelle Rodriguez getting hot lately????? She wasn't worth a look in 1 or Resident Evil, etc, she looks good as hell in Evil 5 and so far here in Fast 4. The hell? :lol:

She's always been hot to me. Something about her rugged, tomboyish nature does it for me.

THIS RIGHT HERE! I mean, there's hotter chicks out but w/ Michelle it's that 'she can kick your ***' type of hot. She looked so good in the beginning of F4. :smokin

IDC IDC IDC

I read the spoiler.........oh. my. God.

This franchise. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>*

:lol: :rofl: I'm guilty too. I don't eem care though. GLAD i read it!

i should have never came into this thread :lol:

I was wondering how/why this thread was staying relevant. :lol:
NOW I know... Geezus!

I tried my best to not read the spoiler. But wow....it was like the second coming of Christ came into my body as I read it. :smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin:smokin

Just saw the trailer.

i9YycSDqOAxQj.gif

gave in, read the spoiler, would have been mindblown in the theaters, but now ill be appreciative as hell going into the movies knowing everything will finally tie in, that is AWESOME!!!!!

stopped before the spoilers ruined it for me. Cant wait to see in Theaters. Too bad i'll be in Vegas that weekend. Prob gotta waiti till tuesday

Read the spoiler. Don't read my comment if haven't read.

Was really hoping they would show that Han survived somehow. Dude was one of my favorite characters.

boooooooooo that mannnnn!!!!

anyways after reading the spoiler i got a new found appreciation for TD, that was the one movie i hated, but im currently watching it....really love how they tied it in, did the directors know all along where they were going with it??...or did they just improvised?

Wow...For some reason, reading that spoiler makes me want to see the film, even more.

I still havent watched Tokoyo dirft smh. I feel like its gonna tie in somewhere so i gotta get on that asap. Cant find it anywhere online

I still havent watched Tokoyo dirft smh. I feel like its gonna tie in somewhere so i gotta get on that asap. Cant find it anywhere online

http://ffilms.org/the-fast-and-the-furious-tokyo-drift-2006/

there ya go bro....

im really hoping im not violating any rules by posting that link...if so please delete my post...

I CANNOT EFFIN WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE, HONESTLY IS THE MOST ANTICIPATED MOVIE OF THE YEAR FOR ME, EVEN OVER IRON MAN 3

Last edited:
I wonder if we'll see bow wow back and does Dom recruit that kid and thats the reason he went to go race him at the end of Tokyo drift, wow the way they are tying this series together is masterful

I see someone checking to see if the driver is ok! hmm.. i wonder if they're going to add that in.

http://ffilms.org/the-fast-and-the-furious-tokyo-drift-2006/

there ya go bro....

im really hoping im not violating any rules by posting that link...if so please delete my post...

I CANNOT EFFIN WAIT TO SEE THIS MOVIE, HONESTLY IS THE MOST ANTICIPATED MOVIE OF THE YEAR FOR ME, EVEN OVER IRON MAN 3

8)

spoilers spoilers everywhere im afraid to come in this thread now

ill be back the day this movie is released :lol:

This thread needs to turn into FULL SPOILER thread so we can discuss this without tags every post. :lol:

Alright...just making sure.

Tokoyo Drift takes place BEFORE Fast and Furious aka F&F4?

And 2F2F takes place AFTER Tokoyo Drift...right?

So... in order of sequence:
F&F
Tokoyo Drift
2F2F
Fast 4

Only reason I ask is cuz my girl is trying to argue that its different. ******g my head up lol.

Han is in F4 so thats why I thought it was like that

Back
Top Bottom