Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Source: El Mayimbe of Latino Review - Front Runners for directing FF7: Jeff Wadlow - Kick-*** 2. Brad Furman - The Lincoln Lawyer. Harald Zwart - Karate Kid Remake.

My bet is Jeff Wadlow, K-A2 looks promising and he's already part of the Universal family.

After watching Tokyo Drift with Lin's "director commentary" feature on, there's no way I want another director going into Japan. Lin enlisted in the help of knowledgeable guys like the real drift king Tsuchiya, Toshi Hayama, etc. for the making of the movie. He also highly respected Japan and its culture. A lot of people don't really realize how much you have to, no forced to, embrace Japanese culture when filming over there.

So yeah, I would say the new director should take it to a new city. Maybe Shanghai, Singapore, or Seoul. If anyone remembers the end of 3, Bow Wow said Vin had been beating people all over Asia before he got to Japan...

Last edited:
After watching Tokyo Drift with Lin's "director commentary" feature on, there's no way I want another director going into Japan. Lin enlisted in the help of knowledgeable guys like the real drift king Tsuchiya, Toshi Hayama, etc. for the making of the movie. He also highly respected Japan and its culture. A lot of people don't really realize how much you have to, no forced to, embrace Japanese culture when filming over there.

So yeah, I would say the new director should take it to a new city. Maybe Shanghai, Singapore, or Seoul. If anyone remembers the end of 3, Bow Wow said Vin had been beating people all over Asia before he got to Japan...

no one listened to Bow wow

[h1]James Wan Is Universal’s Choice To Helm ‘The Fast And The Furious 7′[/h1]
 The next film brings back longtime producer Neal H. Moritz of Original Film, and Chris Morgan is returning to write his fifth script for the franchise. He will also be exec producer. Also back for sure is Vin Diesel, who’s starring and producing, and Paul Walker, who’s also starring. Not sure at this point about Dwayne Johnson or Tyrese, but those pieces will fall into place. The main task was to find a director, and they’ve gotten one.
Director of Saw, Insidious, and to be released this year, The Conjuring.

The Conjuring is getting incredible reviews, they pushed it back to July after test audiences loved it to pump more money into promotion.

Apparently one of the best horror movies in ages.

I had no idea James Wan directed Death Sentence, I loved that movie. Justin Lin gave his blessings to let him take reign over FF7, so I'll remain optimistic.

And a new ad campaign poster with Han and a familiar whip...my initial reaction = :wow:

Last edited:
im in your face!

Hangover 3 will suck but my May 24th plan is...

Hangover 3 round 4pm
Champs Happy Hour+
Fast 6 round 9pm

Gonna be epic

The whole set up is crazy FF7 is gonna be epic beyond belief. Crazy how this series went from 99 cent bin at best buy to a American Institution :lol:

Once they brought Dom and Oconnor back together in FF4 the movie took on a whole other level, adding Dwayne and jacking up the cast in fast 5 is what really set te tone for this to finish off as one of the greatest action series....all these characters are enjoyable to watch...still a bit upset my man Tego and DonOmar got the boot, dudes were straight comedy.

i ve seen most fast and furious movies except for a couple. why is the asian guy still alive???

Once they brought Dom and Oconnor back together in FF4 the movie took on a whole other level, adding Dwayne and jacking up the cast in fast 5 is what really set te tone for this to finish off as one of the greatest action series....all these characters are enjoyable to watch...still a bit upset my man Tego and DonOmar got the boot, dudes were straight comedy.

This is FF they can explain it away in FF7

"they couldn't get passports" or some **** like that :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom