Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

I cant stand when people base an opinion of a movie they haven't seen because of the critics ... who cares what those people have to say at all

If a movie is 10% on Rotten Tomatoes than it probably sucks and isn't worth $15

People care who don't wanna waste their hard earned money

If a movie is 10% on Rotten Tomatoes than it probably sucks and isn't worth $15

People care who don't wanna waste their hard earned money

Exactly this. Critics are not always right but I feel that they give a very good consensus of whether a movie is a go or not. If a movie is below 30% on RT it must be doing something wrong....

I wanted to stay out of the thread but I'm too hype lol

PLEASE DO NOT POST VISIBLE SPOILERS
tongue.gif

Saw the prescreening here in NYC and it was 
eek.gif
. I just wished they didnt place some of those major scenes in the trailer bc it was kind of expected when you saw the movie, ruins the element of suprise. Lets say this had some good comedy and good action and wont say any more than that. This is definately one of the better movies of the Fast and the furious series. 

The ending credits scene shows Han street racing, the scene from Tokyo Drift, where he gets T-boned and dies. The person who killed him is Jason Statham's character who is the brother of the villian in the movie. He calls Dom to talk some ish which sets it up for the 7th. Finally bringing the series and Tokyo Drift together. Might see Lucas Black reprise his role since I'm assumin him and Dom will race like they did at the end of TD

If 7 is the last one, I can just imagine how much the box set for all of them will cost

So glad this is true :smokin They should put it in a NOS bottle :lol:

:pimp: This movie is definitely as good as, if not better than 5. I have no idea how they're gonna top this, especially with Justin Lin not returning to direct.

After the mess that was 2 and 3, I can't believe this is now one of my favourite movie franchises :lol:.

Will I be able to understand this without seeing 5? I tried to watch 5 but I cant focus at home, I saw all the other ones a few years back

Will I be able to understand this without seeing 5? I tried to watch 5 but I cant focus at home, I saw all the other ones a few years back

It would be easy to understand.. But I would still watch Fast 5 first. Unless you don't care about spoilers, 6 obviously spoils the entire plot/ending of 5 :lol:

pimp.gif
This movie is definitely as good as, if not better than 5. I have no idea how they're gonna top this, especially with Justin Lin not returning to direct.

After the mess that was 2 and 3, I can't believe this is now one of my favourite movie franchises
laugh.gif
Smack your self, 2 fast 2 furious was the funniest unintentional comedy made, 1 was the worst

6 is crazy, can't wait to see what they do in 7

You gotta see 5, it's not routine fast and furious to that point. It's a legit action blockbuster. And rip to stillin's evoque after the movie.

Back
Top Bottom