Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Recently just watched The Fast & Furious 4 & 5, yeah I'm late... but I'll watch until this weekend to read/hear reviews. 

And you're extending it even further :lol: calm down

I was just saying in case that guy didn't know. Don't be a buster.. Why don't you go to Fatburger and get a double cheese with fries for 2.95

Maybe he likes the tunafish here......

Watched the movie over the weekend as we got it a week early here in England I think,

Enjoyed it, Plenty of twists and turns in the plot and enough action to keep you entertained throughout,

Tyrese is funny in this movie to :lol:

And you're extending it even further calm down

I was just saying in case that guy didn't know. Don't be a buster.. Why don't you go to Fatburger and get a double cheese with fries for 2.95

Maybe he likes the tunafish here......

Bull **** *** hole no one likes the tuna here!!

Greatest exchange in film history after "Back off Warchild, seriously. He's with me"

I'm in your face!

Just watched the advance screening last night. Jin is not in the movie, he probably got cut out or he was never was suppose to appear in the film. But make sure you stay after the credits it will explain how everything is tied in together. The movie was :smokin probably gonna go watch it at least 2 more times lol.

^^ its not even after the credits, its directly after the movie.  No need to stay after the long list of credits

Ignoring potential conspiracies... 41 reviews in on Rotten Tomatoes and it's at 78% :pimp:
It's no more sophisticated than previous entries, but thanks to a higher-octane sense of humor and some typically terrific set pieces, Fast & Furious 6 offers another enjoyable ride for fans of the franchise.

That's all I expected and want. Laughs, ridiculous action, and nods to the fans.

Last edited:
Taking the wife to Muvico Friday night to check this out. Going to the very last show that I think is like @ 12:55AM.

I saw it last night at a pre-screening and it was :pimp: . They finally tied up everything to Tokyo Drift and in case it has not been mentioned, stay after the credits. The part after the credits had me :wow:

Shaw reminded me of the guy from transporter as soon as I saw him and heard him speak, but when they showed that he was the one who killed Han I was in genuine shock since he's always a good guy in all his movies. This probably means that the guy from Tokyo Drift is joining the squad now.

Watched a screener  (not the bootleg), an actual copy for review with nice packaging. It was average I don't see how dude didn't have any resentment about his girl. They keep trying to explain Tokyo Drift and it annoys me for some reason. As I stated they all look old and beat up including the women. 
laugh.gif

I would've been mad. But then again she told him she couldn't live any other way.

Last edited:
Damn it I was reading Tokyo Drift on wiki to refresh my memory and some put the damn Fast and Furious 7 set up scene in there

Going tonight at 10PM. :pimp:

Glad to see it has good reviews. Planning on watching Fast Five today to go in fresh. Skimmed over someone saying they tie up some loose ends from Tokyo Drift... another great sign. I'm guessing it has to do with Hans... and maybe the ending with Vin Diesel showing up.

Watched a screener  (not the bootleg), an actual copy for review with nice packaging. It was average I don't see how dude didn't have any resentment about his girl. They keep trying to explain Tokyo Drift and it annoys me for some reason. As I stated they all look old and beat up including the women. :lol:

I would've been mad. But then again she told him she couldn't live any other way.
Damn G are you ever happy with anything in life lol
Since my girl is at her cousins graduation this weekend, solo dolo for Sunday but I have a free tix ftw
FLOCKA
tumblr_m6c4x82iMb1r6xrn3o1_500.gif

Last edited:
I saw it last night at a pre-screening and it was :pimp: . They finally tied up everything to Tokyo Drift and in case it has not been mentioned, stay after the credits. The part after the credits had me :wow:

Shaw reminded me of the guy from transporter as soon as I saw him and heard him speak, but when they showed that he was the one who killed Han I was in genuine shock since he's always a good guy in all his movies. This probably means that the guy from Tokyo Drift is joining the squad now.

Thinkin the same thing. Only time will tell since they're already filming the 7th installment

How does one get access to pre-screenings?

They show the new movies to the movie theatre employees a day before they come out. And sometimes they are able to invite people. So basically you just have to be cool with someone that works at a theatre.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom