Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

2fast was my favorite one out of all, until I saw Fast 5, I watched 6 last nite and I must say I was thoroughly entertained! Hopefully 7 can out due 6 but w/ the crew slowly falling off and no Rock I have a feeling it will be boring like 4.....for some reason I don't think Hahn is really gone, Hanaveli lol

Does anyone know what kind of martial arts Joe Taslim (the bad guy) was using on Han and Tyrese in the subway station?

good vid about the making of that scene. according to one of the comments, "some of the evasions and trapping are Silat techniques. the other ones are basic judo."

han's hand to hand combat skillz :lol:

Yeah, he practices Judo

If you havent seen it yet, watch "The Raid" he in that as well and has some gd fight scenes.

Any one else see The Raid: Redemption? Took me a second to realize it was the same Asian dude, Joe Taslim, from The Raid, he looked super skinny in this compared to The Raid, pretty sure dude was a Judo gold medalist. And BTW The Raid is probably one of the best action movies that has come out in the past couple of years, for me at least, should def peep if you haven't. But back to FNF6, pretty entertaining, the runway had me dying tho got daym :rofl:

2fast was my favorite one out of all, until I saw Fast 5, I watched 6 last nite and I must say I was thoroughly entertained! Hopefully 7 can out due 6 but w/ the crew slowly falling off and no Rock I have a feeling it will be boring like 4.....for some reason I don't think Hahn is really gone, Hanaveli lol
he comes back in part 7, doesnt remember a thing and is on the bad side until 3/4 of the movie..

No mention of the opening credits? I thought it was awesome.

^ yeah i liked it too, not really because of the music though

people in the theater were pretty expressive while watching the movie, ohhing and laughing,, but that one scene that was !! was so !! no one even got to react. #lossforwords man.

overall movie was nuts :pimp:

Just saw it and damn that scene with Toretto and Letty?? Wtffffff
roll.gif
 the whole cinema was in tears
laugh.gif

EDIT: Cant wait for Bow Wizzles comeback and the feature track to be him and luda with tyrese on da hook 
pimp.gif

Last edited:
Any one else see The Raid: Redemption? Took me a second to realize it was the same Asian dude, Joe Taslim, from The Raid, he looked super skinny in this compared to The Raid, pretty sure dude was a Judo gold medalist. And BTW The Raid is probably one of the best action movies that has come out in the past couple of years, for me at least, should def peep if you haven't. But back to FNF6, pretty entertaining, the runway had me dying tho got daym :rofl:

The Raid was piff dudes were going Harm in that movie, no dambs given by the police :rofl:

Why is Tokyo drift on??
Arghhhhh
But that damn teriyaki boys song always gets me pumped lol

Another $20 million this week. Estimated over $200 million domestic, for a total $584 million worldwide :pimp: with a budget of $160 million

By next week it'll likely top Fast Five in the domestic box office... this franchise keeps growing stronger.

Last edited:
And 7 will do even better.

Once just the mild fans see this on blu ray or DVD, HBO whatever, soon as everyone hears about Statham and Han, etc, it'll generate even more hype as soon as the first preview drops. (Around Super Bowl again I suspect.)

iRON MAN 3 was beyond disappointing

It seems that any 3rd installment of a comic book franchise is going to suck. (YES, that does, in fact, include TDKR)

With that said, if the opposite holds true, then the 3rd installment of the Wolverine franchise should be absolutely EPIC. :smokin

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom