Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Watched it today. Really enjoyed it, entertaining as hell.
How could they destroy so many cars? :smh:
I feel 5 was better, didnt like the villains much. But the females..............damn :pimp:

Last edited:
rewatched Tokyo Drift for the first time in years and that **** was 
nthat.gif

love the drifting and ****...and just seeing how it ties into the series makes it even better...especially the end....so Sean gotta be in 7 right?

Last edited:
Kind of an off topic question but is the R34 GT-R still "illegal" in the states?

I know importing one was a huge headache alone.

Wish Paul Walker would've driven it more in 2 Fast 2 Furious.

Kind of an off topic question but is the R34 GT-R still "illegal" in the states?

I know importing one was a huge headache alone.

Wish Paul Walker would've driven it more in 2 Fast 2 Furious.

Yep. The R32 should be legal now though, gotta wait for historic status but I could be wrong.

Watched Fast Five last night..

Remember them doing the same kinda Drift tests as Sean in TD :nerd:.. That's how Han fell in love with Giselle :lol:

Last edited:
Fast 7 has to be quite a jump time wise, doesn't it?

Han has to get to Tokyo, get in with the Yakuza/DK, get himself settled in the area, meet the people he hangs with, heal hisself to a degree, and then meet up with Sean, and get dead. We lookin at 6 months? A year? DK and his family aren't gonna just let Han in like nothin in a few months, I assume he has to put in some time at least. So Brian and Mia's baby should be in the 1-2 range, everyone should be scattered when the call comes in from Transporter, that the way you all see it?

I think this franchise doesn't care about that. Their kid could be a teenager for all I care in the next movie.

probably would only depend on how long they want to establish Han as being in Tokyo. Given his connections to the Yakuza and to the "underground scene" or something, a slick-talking guy like him could be established in a year or two?

you think the same series who defies physics, has infinite runways, destroys a city with a big *** vault will care to integrate a proper time line of han befriending DK, getting in yakuza, etc. for the events of ff7 to occur?

nah. that **** probably happened a week after their bbq in 6 :lol:

Last edited:
you think the same series who defies physics, has infinite runways, destroys a city with a big *** vault will care to integrate a proper time line of han befriending DK, getting in yakuza, etc. for the events of ff7 to occur?

:lol: :lol: :lol: touche. maybe if he had lived....week 1, small time hustler. week 2, head of yakuza. week 3, Han Seoul-Oh, Emperor of Japan :smokin :lol:

just popped in TD on a rainy day here in the PI, and i gotta admit as much as a cornball lucas black was, that brochure line he gave to Brad Taylor in the beginning was pretty cold :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: touche. maybe if he had lived....week 1, small time hustler. week 2, head of yakuza. week 3, Han Seoul-Oh, Emperor of Japan :smokin :lol:

Was Han actually Yakuza though? From what I remember, he was cool with them but not actually one of them. Just like an assistant or something. I'm not about to watch it again to confirm that though :x :lol:

Was Han actually Yakuza though? From what I remember, he was cool with them but not actually one of them. Just like an assistant or something. I'm not about to watch it again to confirm that though :x :lol:

:lol: nah i dont think he was, seems like he was just working with them or using them to run money/goods or whatever

He was partners with DK, if you're in the business and working with them, that's pretty big. Even if we wouldn't refer to Han as Yakuza, he was big enough that he was taking cuts. There was one line in the movie where he tells DK "You'd still be shakin teahouses down for chump change if it wasn't for me" and you guys remember the sumo throwing Han a stack of yen.

"50% of somethin is better than 100% of nothin"

I think this franchise doesn't care about that. Their kid could be a teenager for all I care in the next movie.

This.

:rofl:

My body is ready for the 7th :smokin

just popped in TD on a rainy day here in the PI, and i gotta admit as much as a cornball lucas black was, that brochure line he gave to Brad Taylor in the beginning was pretty cold :lol:

That line was an Easter Egg in the 6th. Tej said it to Hobbes when they went car shopping.

Went out last night and ended up seeing it again.

Still :pimp: after the first time and runway is still LONG. :lol:

Seen this yesterday and man it was amazing! thought it was going to be hard to top Top Fast 5 but it ain't even close

when Giselle died i shed a real N!$$A tear true story 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom