Fast and Furious 6 - May 24th $317 Million Worldwide Opening WOWZERS

Gotta rewatch all the entire series. The only movie I ever sat and watch was F5 smh

..and thats an understatement.

This **** just keeps getting better!!!!!!!

word
that ending put this movie series on par with star wars. they making sure EVERY movie in this series has some sort of value:wow:

why you guys reading spoilers and ruining the movies for yourself?

hell sometimes i feel like the extended trailer ruined the movie for me.

its gonna be a long 3 months but i aint reading nothing or even coming into this thread again.

ill see you guys back in here on that weekend :pimp:

its gonna be a long 3 months but i aint reading nothing or even coming into this thread again.

:lol: I just got the same lecture from a close friend who is also a huge fan, but i'm the type that can read a spoiler and still be pretty amazed.

:lol: I just got the same lecture from a close friend who is also a huge fan, but i'm the type that can read a spoiler and still be pretty amazed.

^This, plus the opportunity to tell everyone on my row in the theater to stay for the scene after the credits.

Is the spoiler that bow wow is the mastermind behind the euro crew...? Don't want to read them :/

But if you were right, would you want to know?

Answer to question
No, that's not the spoiler.

But if you were right, would you want to know?

Answer to question

No, that's not the spoiler.

[insert philosoraptor here]

Touché

In all srsness, curiosity got me and I clicked it, saw a name and immediately closed it. Damn! Can't wait.

The way you all were talking I was assuming a past character coming back...I was hoping for Johnny tran :lol:

I read spoilers and scripts all the time, doesn't really affect my viewing experience.

Its kind of like the folks who have read novels, graphic novels and/or comics before the film/show comes out; they know the story, but want to see it come into fruition on screen.
That's the mentality I kind of picked up.

Like I've seen spoilers for Iron Man 3 and a bit of Man of Steel. Oh man :smokin

And in regards to the F&F spoiler

I'm surprised that Stathams in a Mercedes, would've been funny if they put him in an Audi :lol:

Last edited:
In this case it's the equivalent of an after credits spoiler, so not the end of the world.

idk if my body is ready for all this...but wow.... this franchise is about to get even better. I didnt htink i could be more stoked for this movie, but I am! :pimp:

As someone whose favorite movie in the series is Tokyo Drift... yippee kay yay #%@@%@% :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
IMO Fast Five and bringing Dwayne on board resolidified the series and have it a whole other boost, this is seriously gearing up to be the longest running successful action franchise ever, I love it that they graduated from street racing, only so much of that a movie can rely on....I love the character dynamics in this series.

Back
Top Bottom