Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

just watched all 7 in order over the past 2 weeks, great movies, the action is a little insane and too far fetched (dom jumping over the bridge) but love the movies and the cast

:smh: they should've gone to origins about Han after he went to Tokyo, fill in the backstory
I think they should do a spinoff with Han and Giselle. It should take place between Fast 5 and 6. Their intro in Fast 6 lead me to believe they had got into something big after Fast 5.

I think they should do a spinoff with Han and Giselle. It should take place between Fast 5 and 6. Their intro in Fast 6 lead me to believe they had got into something big after Fast 5.

Yeah, this could work too. There's a lot of story they don't fill the blanks on. Han did some dirt with Giselle, got in cahoots with the Yakuza... why? how?

yes she is, very 
embarassed.gif

Walked through set and caught some filming in Cleveland today. They had a blue Nissan versa note chasing a red Prius with a maroon Honda Odyssey playing catch up.

Haven't frequented the thread or heard anything else...

just randomly looked at his IMDB profile and saw it.

last i remember, i thought 8 was gonna be it. :lol:

They're having the first F&F movie in select theaters again on June 22nd in honor of its 15 year anniversary. Will be attending. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom