Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Some Dude just told me Han was in Exogul with Palpatine the entire time:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Yo jaypesoz jaypesoz you made my day my G!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

giphy.gif

Last edited:
If I'm Mia Torretto I'd be questioning whether Dom is even my brother at this point. :wow: :wow: :wow:

Lol I'm legitimately curious at who the hell Dom's parents are!

They better be saving Johnny Tran for FX! :pimp::pimp::pimp:

Have him be the mastermind behind everything that's happened over the last 9 films.

giphy.gif

If I'm Mia Torretto I'd be questioning whether Dom is even my brother at this point. :wow: :wow: :wow:

Have him be the mastermind behind everything that's happened this past decade.

Keanu Reaves is his dead dad who isn't dead.
Linda Hamilton is his mother.
He has another brother named John, leader of the resistance. He died awhile back though.

Alright man. I never got caught up in all the talk of things being unrealistic, but they had a car swinging in a vine. That’s just doing too much. And what year is this in if they’re bringing Han back.

Have him be the mastermind behind everything that's happened over the last 9 films.

giphy.gif

Johnny is going to return as the Palpatine behind all the FF movies :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Damn, I didn't even know a new F&F movie was coming out this year.

That trailer was so ridiculous man :rofl:

I'm probably gonna catch this in theaters :smh::lol:

Avoided the thread for a min until I watched

:wow::wow::wow::wow::wow: OPENING NIGHT RECLINER SEAT DOLBY

I mean just when you think it can’t be better...cars swinging on vines, outrunning rickety *** wood rope bridges, and best of all

HAN AND THE VEILSIDE RX-7 BYKE!

body will never be ready. They just keep upping the ante :lol:

All of y’all who called the Han resurrection a few pages back, you get any beer in the house as long as it’s a corona

I’m telling you, the Coronavirus thing is viral marketing. Corona...virus? Da proof is in da puddin b

Dom’s blood gonna demolish the coronavirus into actual corona beer, which in turn becomes the antidote

another BLT dude movin on up :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom