Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

I can’t get over that Han is back :wow: 😱😱😱😱

Jon Cena is related to Dom?!?!?

Feel like they showed way too much in the trailer

Nah Luke Evans cameo'd in FF8, him and Statham saved Dom's baby on the plane. I can't believe I just typed that.

EDIT:
They just dropped the Han poster lol

Han driving through new Supra of COURSE!
Keanu Reaves is his dead dad who isn't dead.
Linda Hamilton is his mother.
He has another brother named John, leader of the resistance. He died awhile back though.

I really hope someone makes a “I thought you was black/Mexican..” joke.
Alright man. I never got caught up in all the talk of things being unrealistic, but they had a car swinging in a vine. That’s just doing too much. And what year is this in if they’re bringing Han back.
This is definitely after 8 because the little boy has gotten older.

What’s even more crazy is F&F has never been the type of movie that shows all the good parts in the trailer. Meaning there’s even MORE outlandishness to come in the movie!

Damn didn’t even catch that it was the new Supra...color scheme and wide body look just like the rx-7 at first glance.

That car needs to come back from the dead with Han

I can’t get over that Han is back :wow: 😱😱😱😱

Jon Cena is related to Dom?!?!?

Feel like they showed way too much in the trailer

Bro, these movies are just highlight reels anyway with dialogue in between stunts. What else can anyone ask for in a trailer?:lol:

But this dude better me the Mastermind in Fast 10 with Cyborg Jessie.
38E29655-220D-44A3-B346-058907658B49.jpeg

I couldn’t even make it through the trailer.. didn’t like where it was going with cena AND then I was out as soon as they dropped that “his brother” line

We had a good run at this.. still haven’t seen Hobbs and Shaw.. think I’m Gucci on this

1580520133771.gif

I love how people act like any of the first 8 movies were any good. Don’t act too good now. :lol:

I love how people act like any of the first 8 movies were any good. Don’t act too good now. :lol:

At this point, I don’t even look at them as complaints. It’s almost like it’s just a form of release therapy needing to write down what your brain just saw and trying to actually comprehend it:lol:

and to think, vin left the franchise after the first film despite being offered $25mil to do the sequel because he think he was gon be a giany star and did riddick instead

and after that xxx didnt make him the next arnold, dude comes back and this is pretty much his only big money franchise

20 inch TV/VCR combo's to Stealth Bombers with magnets catching you flying a car towards an island.
#QuarterMileAtATime

id say thats ridiculous and would be over the top but then again we just saw what they did in that trailer so...

:lol:

what if they would have shaved cenas head tho?

79E33851-AAF5-43FA-BFBE-ECEE29E87AD0.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom