Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

pnbvd0z7dfe41.jpg

Tokyo Drift felt like a straight-to-video film. I do admire the writers attempts to tie it in with the rest of the series though.

I'm saying. This is one of the goat movies in the franchise alone. How you have a 40 year old actor playing a 12 year old as the main character.
Dude had a 5 o’clock shadow and chest hair popping out of his shirt. :lol: TD is one of my favorite because I could relate to the story more as a military brat. Plus....you know...drifting. Even though they went waaayyyy over the top with. Why would you drift If your chasing and or being chased bu someone?? :lol: TD has thee most female eye candy out of all of the movies as well.

Dude had a 5 o’clock shadow and chest hair popping out of his shirt. :lol: TD is one of my favorite because I could relate to the story more as a military brat. Plus....you know...drifting. Even though they went waaayyyy over the top with. Why would you drift If your chasing and or being chased bu someone?? :lol: TD has thee most female eye candy out of all of the movies as well.

why drift? Because

:pimp:

Also, if Mario kart has taught me anything its that drift = speed boost

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom