Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

All jokes aside, I don’t even remember what happened in Fast 5. Is that the one with Braga?

All jokes aside, I don’t even remember what happened in Fast 5. Is that the one with Braga?

its the one after, when rocky started hunting them and vince returned and has a fat dom

and when they used a giant safe as a weapon!!!

tenor.gif

Ohhh yea. That was the best one. Brian was still there, them drifting through the building trying to beat the cameras, Gal Gadot in a bikini. I almost bought a Charger because of that movie.

I wish the would’ve shown Dom and Bryan winning that Porsche tho. F5 was the actual end of the series. They’re going to reveal 6-10 was all a dream..........of Leon’s

Yup, Fast 5 was the pinnacle of the series. It was outlandish, but it feels like the joints that have followed keep trying to top the previous iteration's nonsense.

Anyone catch the Superbowl spot? There was a split second of a stock car race,

I think they're gonna flashback to when Toretto's dad got into the accident and Dom beat the guy who caused it half to death.

Were going to find out it was Han’s Stark Industry’s Life Model Decoy at the end of the credits..

if we dont see them gundowned like alonzo from training day, that means no way they're dead

UnfortunateScholarlyJumpingbean-size_restricted.gif

unless its dom then he'd probably just walk it off like

MinorSparseConure-size_restricted.gif

that is why gisele is still out there somewhere, she probably shows up in the end riding a rocket launcher to destroy the magnet plane

I remember watching FF8 months before it released. I hope I make into the advance screenings for 9.

Or they'll hold off knowing people like me gonna be out here spoiling stuff lol

Also, watching Fast Five on the friday night it came out, best movie theater experience I ever had. Even better than any CBM crowd I've sat with opening weekend.

Back
Top Bottom