Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

They changed the course of what the films were about. Only so many times they can do that

In Lin I Trust. They haven't failed me yet. We joke about drifting F150s in the void of space, but if thats the next phase they could pull it off and I'd be there opening night.

noblekane noblekane They definitely going to make a 'Torreto' series.

Dom's superhuman, Mia apparently knows martial arts (based on F9 trailer), young Brian's aging rapidly (they could make him a teenager for F&F 10) and based on previous movies Cena Toretto's definitely joining the 'family/familia'. :lol: :lol: :lol:
this will be after fast and furious 11 when they find a way to go voltron with vin, rock, jason, cena, and paul, to form a giant tyrese

this will be after fast and furious 11 when they find away to go voltron with vin, rock, jason, cena, and paul, to form a giant tyrese

nah tyrese turns on them and his big *** forehead ego becomes giant and he turns into a tyrese-zilla so vin, rock, cena, Han, and luda at the top voltron up to fight him in downtown LA

o6wn4ds7vqi41.png

Surprised they don't feel the same about the people living in the city of Corona, Ca. Should we avoid them in fear of getting exposed to the virus?

I'm honestly happy that bow wow is back. It's nice to see all the characters come full circle. Now if only we could get the Asian chick back from 2 fast 2 furious

Back
Top Bottom