Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

FrighteningWeirdBufflehead-size_restricted.gif

Wow moving it almost a year? I would've expected late summer/fall at the latest. I was really looking forward to this. Ehh still plenty of other movies coming out I want to see this year but dayuuum.

They call a year "a little longer"
James Bond already pushed back to november, what are all the summer movies like Wonder woman 2, Top gun, Ghostbusters, Tenet gonna do?
No new movies this year

They call a year "a little longer"
James Bond already pushed back to november, what are all the summer movies like Wonder woman 2, Top gun, Ghostbusters, Tenet gonna do?
No new movies this year

this Would be the perfect time to for a studio to sell a blockbuster digitally Before it hits theaters .

1585612004190.jpeg

1585612021904.jpeg

Randomly put on Pov City Anthem this morning. That beat still bangs nearly 20 years later despite being so dated with that pager sound.

I still don’t understand why they had to push it to next year. Could’ve pushed it to later on this year, movie would make bank no matter where you put it.

Randomly put on Pov City Anthem this morning. That beat still bangs nearly 20 years later despite being so dated with that pager sound.

Put that on while driving on the highway. Instant push to 90 mph :lol:

Back
Top Bottom