Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Chill. No TD slander will be tolerated:lol:

Tokyo Drift was a perfect product of it's time. Drifting culture, while very niche, was still pretty popular when this movie was made.
They don't know.

Drifting was huge around that time. Even had the dedicated formula D racing series. That's how I got into initial D around that time

Like I said before, Tokyo Drift wasn’t a great movie by any means, but as far as driving it was the real deal on everything. No CGI and stuff like the newer ones. Always a guilty pleasure watch

But I can see how it gets bad spotlight with Bow Wow driving a Hulk car and being called Twink :lol:

TD is my personal fav out of them all. The cars, the setting, just the vibe. It was great. I dont even mind the main actor in it, he wasnt THAT bad. Just an all around enjoyable flick.

I know most won’t agree, and it pains me to say, but I think they should’ve killed off Brian. Yes, it would’ve been in bad taste to do so right after his passing. But they could’ve gave it a few years. I just think it would’ve made sense to push the story forward, add some emotion and seriousness to the franchise. I would’ve had the bad guy from 2 Fast do it in a way off screen, or in a way to allude that it happened.

Like I said before, Tokyo Drift wasn’t a great movie by any means, but as far as driving it was the real deal on everything. No CGI and stuff like the newer ones. Always a guilty pleasure watch

But I can see how it gets bad spotlight with Bow Wow driving a Hulk car and being called Twink :lol:
tokyo drift did have the best realistic driving tbh
also a mustang drift car was first of its kind
plus i have a HUGE CRUSH on dis chick
4121bc599ae334136debb7c36422e900.jpg

I know most won’t agree, and it pains me to say, but I think they should’ve killed off Brian. Yes, it would’ve been in bad taste to do so right after his passing. But they could’ve gave it a few years. I just think it would’ve made sense to push the story forward, add some emotion and seriousness to the franchise. I would’ve had the bad guy from 2 Fast do it in a way off screen, or in a way to allude that it happened.

I respect that but an off-screen death would probably make alot of people think cheap of it. I think BP2 handled an actors passing as good a studio can.

Speaking of main characters deaths though, JCVD dying in Kickboxer 2 may be the wildest one ever because they didn’t even try:lol:

:lol: Always thought that was hilarious. I get for whatever reason Van Damme didn't do kickboxer 2, but his big bad fighting nemesis feared the world over just shot him with a 38 in a suit?

"These cars drive alone. They don't believe in family. We have to take them down." - Dominic Toretto, probably

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom