Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

I just wanna see them use Paul Walker in 7, and if possible, work the Supra in somehow. Like send him off in the Supra at the beginning.

I just wanna see them use Paul Walker in 7, and if possible, work the Supra in somehow. Like send him off in the Supra at the beginning.

I think having Vin ride in the Supra when he takes out Statham would make the crowd go bananas

Verone? Bragas? Meh. They were both so lackluster and centered around Brian. Sure you could tell a story but would it be a good one. I'd be more intrigued by them reviving Johnny Tran from the dead than sitting through movies with either Verone or Bragas as the lead villain.

That would be dope as hell if Dom brought the Supra out for like the last big chase.

Universal shifted Planet of the Apes into FF7's date so it's def not coming out on time

Last edited:
I was watching an old episode of Modern Family and that guy who plays Cyclops in X-Men also reminded me of him too. But I agree, there's no recasting Brian.

http://www.carbuzz.com/news/2013/12/10/Justin-Bieber-to-Land-a-Role-in-Fast-And-Furious-7-7717532/

iboA03lrulKtd0.gif

That would be dope as hell if Dom brought the Supra out for like the last big chase.

I think having Vin ride in the Supra when he takes out Statham would make the crowd go bananas
Seriously.

I really hope no bad attention is brought on during opening night by either dudes trying to race after the movie or what have you. That would really be disheartening. I'm sure cops will be out in full force in certain areas. When part 2 came out, cops taped off quite a few movie theaters around here and inspected "certain" cars. This was when street racing was really popular in SoCal.

I'm sure some kind or records will be broken when it comes out :pimp:

Last edited:
^i remember watching 2F2F in the South Bay....you had to be an idiot to do anything like that during that time :lol: the parking lots were like car shows, but the cops knew it too I saw 2 cars get pulled over for whatever reason that night though :lol: :smh:

^i remember watching 2F2F in the South Bay....you had to be an idiot to do anything like that during that time :lol: the parking lots were like car shows, but the cops knew it too I saw 2 cars get pulled over for whatever reason that night though :lol: :smh:
Word. I was kinda nervous when I went to see part 3. I had a black Evo 8 lowered on gold Advans with pretty much all the bolt ons you can get :lol:

Good times though. I grew up with the franchise. Part I came out in high school. My friend back then just got an rx7 for his 17th bday. I was clueless what an rx7 was :lol:

Also, some how, some way they have to give some type of nod to Top Gear. A Jezza cameo, a Stig joke or just have it playing in the background like they did Gran Turismo in the first one.

Seriously.

I really hope no bad attention is brought on during opening night by either dudes trying to race after the movie or what have you. That would really be disheartening. I'm sure cops will be out in full force in certain areas. When part 2 came out, cops taped off quite a few movie theaters around here and inspected "certain" cars. This was when street racing was really popular in SoCal.

I'm sure some kind or records will be broken when it comes out
pimp.gif
What? 

It's always been a staple in SoCal especially on the weekend.  Racing down Crenshaw is one of the reasons they brought weekend crusining to a end, and the IE has been getting down in the industrial areas.  They used to always get down on 108th in between the Shaw and Van Ness in the late 80's when I was a kid.  Don't get it twisted.

What? 

It's always been a staple in SoCal especially on the weekend.  Racing down Crenshaw is one of the reasons they brought weekend crusining to a end, and the IE has been getting down in the industrial areas.  They used to always get down on 108th in between the Shaw and Van Ness in the late 80's when I was a kid.  Don't get it twisted.
I was born in 1985, my man. I can only speak of my time. The street racing scene was really popular during my high school years, 1999-2003. Even my undergrad years, dudes used to go on different message boards and schedule races to meet up in industrial zone and tape it. I worked at Circuit City in my undergrad years, and we sold those Fast & Furious accessories which are corny, ie lights for the under chassis. So many kids came in and bought them so it's safe to say the movie(s) played a big part in the scene. Part 2 was why I wanted an Evo, which I got a couple of years later.

I also don't live in your area so I can' speak on that. The only times I really visit that side is when I go see my friend who lives off Crenshaw on McClung, by the mall. The scene was still in effect by the mid 2000s. On Saturday nights, guys would try to wild out on certain parts of Crenshaw.

Don't get it twisted? I'm just talking about my teenage days, never disrespected anyone, bro :smile: Take care.

Last edited:

Man you guys really believe they'd cast Justin Bieber, or anyone for that matter, INTO Paul Walker's role?

It's not like Brian O'Connor is some iconic film character. It just so happened to be the name that Paul Walker is called for this movie series. He is a main character, but these movies are just blockbusters... the stories barley have to make sense, and it's not like every detail is planned or hinges on the core group of characters (see 2F2F, TD)... there is no need to make someone step into Paul Walker's shoes for the hell of it.

I'm sorry, but "getting it twisted" is another term for "you've got it mixed up".  If you felt I was coming at you in a harsh way you've got it twisted.  See how that works.

Back on track I was born in 84.  You just started paying attention to the racing scene because of these movies.  But dudes have been racing Mazda's, Honda's, Chevy's, Ford's, Buick's, motorcycles, exotic imports, etc. in SoCal.  I'm sure the movie was inspired by the SoCal scene.  Mainly the Asian side of the scene inspired the first few. 

But when I was a kid this was the favorite past time for a lot of the older cats my father included.  They even raced boats as well with some serious big blocks in em.  Dudes would have matalic paint jobs matching their boats with their trucks.  

But as for the type of cars and the way they had them customized in these FF movies Asians, and the IE had that on lock well before this movie was even thought of. 

Dudes been had old school sentre's, bmw's, Z's, civic's, mini trucks, etc kitted up and blarring, and this was in the hood.

Back
Top Bottom