Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

All the steel books for $60 :wow:

They're actually $69.99 for them all but since each one had to be entered manually, the cashier just adjusted each one to $10 each and I wasn't about to question him.

Last edited:
Can I ask why you put 4-5 out of order? :nerd: :lol:

It sucks so much, I had to bookend it with the best ones.

didn't even realize that until now :lol:

If they bring back race wars to 8, it would make $1B at the box office. :pimp:

Pretty sure 7 is gonna do that when it finally comes out

The crazy thing is that the first movie hyped up RW like it was gonna be a big thing and it was just sort of an afterthought. Same thing with Fast 5. They spent an hour on how they were gonna come up with some Oceans 11 type way of stealing the money, then they just end up taking the vault. :lol:

Last edited:
I'm almost to the point I'd rather just get a brand new script and take their time; I hate to say it but trying to include him will probably make an inferior movie because there is no real way to do the movie right and still bring closure to his death and character

Dedicate the film to Paul and have a nice long touching tribute when the film ends and also donate a portion of the ticket sales to Out Reach Worldwide

I'm almost to the point I'd rather just get a brand new script and take their time; I hate to say it but trying to include him will probably make an inferior movie because there is no real way to do the movie right and still bring closure to his death and character

Dedicate the film to Paul and have a nice long touching tribute when the film ends and also donate a portion of the ticket sales to Out Reach Worldwide

Pretty much what I've been saying. Give him a kinda cameo at the very end like they did vin on Tokyo drift with footage from the scrapped movie and be done with it.

Wow.

I think the easiest approach is have Statham kill Paul off somehow, that way you don't have to get rid of Jordana Brewster either

Start the movie off with a Sunday dinner in the backyard and Brian doesn't show up then Vin gets a phone call...

Easiest way IMO

Last edited:
I don't know what they have already shot footage wise, but if it's usable at all, I want him in the film. Anything he has, like the funeral scene for Han, etc, I want that used.

In terms of how he exits, they can work something in where it isn't his face being seen, but a stand in or stunt double etc. At that point, the mourning begins the film changes, revenge tip intensifies, etc.

This movie was set up to be revenge for Han, now it can change to Han and for Paul while still giving Paul a fond farewell from Mia, Dom, etc.

There's still some story left to tell after 7. Kurt Russell filmed some stuff already.

Rumors from awhile back was that he's playing Jessie's pops. I'm sure some of you guys remember that being posted.

Last edited:
:wow: wow.

If that's true.........wow. I did not expect that to actually be in the cards.

For what it's worth, I absolutely LOVE that they are working with the family as to how to close the story on Brian. That is really, really cool.

I really hope this all works out. Some how, some way.....

I'm ok with his brother filming his death scenes but not finishing half a movie for him

It's eerie seeing him in the car knowing he'd be dead moments later

Last edited:
I'm ok with his brother filming his death scenes but not finishing half a movie for him

It's eerie seeing him in the car knowing he'd be dead moments later

I don't think they do it in a car. Least I hope not. I'm hoping it's in a house, or a plane, even a shootout, the ocean, something that doesn't have to do with a car.

I know the whole franchise is about cars, but Jesse died outside his car. Vince died outside his car. And sadly, we've already had two characters "die" by car's exploding. Han and Lety.

For this one, I hope they go a different route. Related to the story, sure, but not involving a car this time.

I don't think they do it in a car. Least I hope not. I'm hoping it's in a house, or a plane, even a shootout, the ocean, something that doesn't have to do with a car.

I know the whole franchise is about cars, but Jesse died outside his car. Vince died outside his car. And sadly, we've already had two characters "die" by car's exploding. Han and Lety.

For this one, I hope they go a different route. Related to the story, sure, but not involving a car this time.

Sorry I meant the link shows him in the Porsche literally minutes before they leave and die in real life

I def don't think it happens in a car either, he's gonna have to go out very heroic and that allows Dom to avenge him

Last edited:
Man, his lil bro does look like him from a distance.. i mean they could CGI him anyway but that's really cool..

like someone mentioned above, only for his death scene.. it'll be really weird if he's gonna finish the rest of Paul's scenes

I don't think bringing in anyone with a name is good either; you have to cast someone younger who isn't a household name and hope fans embrace him

someone like that dude from Sons of Anarchy who was supposed to be in 50 Shades and dropped out

I think your best bet is to have that person start out as a "bad guy" and have him turn to help Vin and the crew...fans would eat that up
Sons of anarchy guy is a chode.

Gotta be chris hemsworth or lucas black

I like the bad turn good part though

Back
Top Bottom