Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

For those complaining that the movie was a). over the top or b.) unrealistic. Did you not see the first scene in The Fast and the Furious 1?
I tried to go under a big rig when I first saw that. No way it was going down :lol:

Movie at 7pm tonight! Arrived at the theatre and line is maddddd long. I have no idea what for. There's resevered seating now.

man of all the movies ive went to ive never seen it sell out hours before hand like this

im curious as to what numbers this movie is gonna do

I said 300+ in my post Thursday, that would be most in the franchise by far.

168 first weekend would absolutely get them in range for 300. :wow:

300M total? Or 1st week?

This movie is probably gonna cross the 1B mark.

Last edited by a moderator:
300 total, domestic.

I don't track worldwide, but I do follow domestic takes.

Fast 6 was somewhere 210ish I believe, maybe a lil more. I think 7 clears 300. And that fact will dictate 8 getting made.

Ronda Rousey looked chubby. Would still smash with the might of 300 Spartans

Last edited:
Great flick. Can't say the end was enough to make me tear, but it was what I expected them to do and well deserved. It was funny when they used the Tokoyo Drift footage to tie in Vin and Lucas Black went from looking young to sick and Flabby in one second and they expected us to think it was during the same time frame (of course I know it was a 10 yr + diff in real life but still funny).

Joe Flacco hairline. Jesus. When Paul drove to the left at the end just popped into my head again. Damn :smh:

Besides the obvious imagery of a white car driving off into the sunset, that Supra at the end was Paul's actual car... so that's another reason it was white.

Saw tonight good movie, more of an action movie lol, lil bit OD , but I highly enjoyed so that's all that matters.

Wish they could of squeezed in a lil bit more in Japan and how he killed the Asian guy.

Also his wife at the end... thin as a pencil.. talking about it's a girl, like she would know that early. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom