Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Going to se it tomorrow night.

Watch the last scene on youtube.

My grown *** caught the feels. Body not ready.

Perfect ending. Just got back from seeing it.

Edit: theatre was mad packed. Folks were sitting on the stairs.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was Paul's actual Supra. He has a nice collection of cars and was active in a lot of tracking events locally.

In some weird way, I was hoping they would use the Supra from part 1 he owed Dom to make it come a full circle.

The only thing I didn't liked was the style of filming at times, ie how some parts sped up and goes back to normal again. But wasn't a deal breaker to me.

Last edited:
2qav97n.jpg

bae :wow:

Lol at the TagTheSponsor reference lol I was thinking the same thing. As soon as Dom said Abu Dahbi I was like Hummus City.. When the girls walked by and Dom ignored them I was like "Dom knows wassup he don't need no hummus babies"

Overall great flick! Can't like I like Fast 6 better but as far as the 2nd generation (return of dom) flicks go I say it's.

1. FF6
2. FF7
3.FF5
4. FF4

Anyone else felt like they were watching Die Hard 4 with the drone in the tunnel lol

Like someone else said its crazy how this film started off as a film all about cars for the first 3 installments then all of a sudden turned into a Michael Bay level action series.

Yes I admit I cried at the end.. I am going through a bad break up too so that just made it worse( I called my ex at the end of the movie lol).. I been watching Paul Walker and this amazing series since I was 11. I remember that was one of the first DVD's I had on rotation as a kid. I feel like I know these guys and grew up with them. Weird feeling lol..

Random
I pray Han Solo doesn't die in force awakens (as rumored) I may have the same reaction.

Great movie. 6 was meh for me but this was def a ton better.

Coudnt of given Paul a better tribute. I grew up watching this franchise and will always be a personal favorite of mine.

Just saw this movie with my friends, I thought it was OK at best. There were some funny moments, both intentional and unintentional but the corny scenes were too much for me. When Letty brought Dom back to life I was ready to leave the theater. Ramsey,Elena, and Jasmine were hot as ****, but wow did Ronda look terrible (hear Arabic though :lol:). The weak cameo by Iggy wasn't appreciated by me either :smh:

My friends thought this was horrible, but I thought it was enjoyable. Won't be watching it again but it was worth the $8.

RIP to Paul Walker though. That last scene had me a little emotional

Just saw this movie with my friends, I thought it was OK at best. There were some funny moments, both intentional and unintentional but the corny scenes were too much for me. When Letty brought Dom back to life I was ready to leave the theater. Ramsey,Elena, and Jasmine were hot as ****, but wow did Ronda look terrible (hear Arabic though
laugh.gif
). The weak cameo by Iggy wasn't appreciated by me either
mean.gif

My friends thought this was horrible, but I thought it was enjoyable. Won't be watching it again but it was worth the $8.

RIP to Paul Walker though. That last scene had me a little emotional
That Letty bringing Dom back to life scene is one of the most cringeworthy scenes in recent memory

Perfect ending. Just got back from seeing it.

Edit: theatre was mad packed. Folks were sitting on the stairs.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was Paul's actual Supra. He has a nice collection of cars and was active in a lot of tracking events locally.

In some weird way, I was hoping they would use the Supra from part 1 he owed Dom to make it come a full circle.

The only thing I didn't liked was the style of filming at times, ie how some parts sped up and goes back to normal again. But wasn't a deal breaker to me.

Yea i peeped that too, some scenes were filmed 60fps (ie. When the bomb blew at Doms house), and others werent. I assume the "sped up"/60fps scenes were the scenes they had to film after Paul died.

After watching it for a second time, the times I thought they CGI'd Brian in there were;

1) House explosion where he hits his head on the car window.

2) Mia/Brian scene in DR

3) When they overlook LA at the end

4) Second fight with Ong Bak

5) Beach/Drive off scene

Also, anybody notice Fonzi was the guy who's car was impaled by the tree?

Last edited:
They did a good job of disguising Paul in the CGI/brother scenes. There was no point other than the beach scene where I could tell it wasn't him

FF4 was buns...

Mia is literally wasti g away before our very eyeballs. She was FINE in the OG. Now she getting that skeletor face.

Good movie I really enjoyed it, it exceeded my expectations I thought the movie wasn't going to be as good as it was.

I just saw it it was pretty good I like it a little bit more than 6. Missandei after she was getting out of the water at the beach man o man she was looking right I tell you. JS was a supercool villain I'm glad they didn't kill him off I hate when movies do this to the good bad guys. The American muscle in this film is always a plus the 3.4 million supercar was nice as well. I'm glad Luda learned to fight in this film instead of just being the tech geek guy. Other than Paul being gone from the series after this we had a good run, it's still hard for me to watch the previous films now especially since Paul is gone.

What transcends with me about Paul is...

I was 19 when I saw the Fast and the Furious and it's like this movie has become a part of me, I remember every single time seeing each one and what point I was at in my life. That last scene was like saying good bye to a friend not a movie star. It feels like I just closed an era in my life as I think back and vividly remember the times in 2001 when I saw part 1.

Probably deeper than it should be but I really feel that way.

I was 19 when I saw the Fast and the Furious and it's like this movie has become a part of me, I remember every single time seeing each one and what point I was at in my life. That last scene was like saying good bye to a friend not a movie star. It feels like I just closed an era in my life as I think back and vividly remember the times in 2001 when I saw part 1.

I feel the same man. You put it in words well, I feel like I grew up with this guy.

Kinda the same for me, but I was a couple years younger. Part 2 came out when I was in my senior year in high school. It got me wanting to buy an import an put a ricer kit on it.

It's weird to me because he grew up and lived in the same area as I did. When he talked about going to certain places as a kid, I would know where those places were.

Nah, I think everybody in their mid 20's to 30's, who's remotely into cars feel the same way. All joking aside, the impact the first movie had was monumental and this movie came out at the peak of the import scene, so it's influence was big.

I remember this movie had me buy a manual car having never even having driven one and I just had the salesman drive me home in it and just drove my hand-me-down Corolla that I traded in, back to the dealership :lol:

Paul, in this is the scene, is what taught me how to drive manual :smokin

Last edited:
I bought a 01 Toyota Celica a couple months before the Fast and the Furious and next thing you know I was buying underground light kits :lol:

Back
Top Bottom