Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

you're worried about how they'll bring back a character from the previous movie?

cmon man, in a movie where characters have come back to life, half of Rio got leveled, a runway ran about 20 miles, cars blow up every 5 minutes, and Vin Diesel, youre sensing a plot hole?

letty came back to life man, i wouldn't be surprised if we seen giselle and han at the end holding hands staring out on a beach in a remote european location, when suddenly don omar and tego roll up on a yacht (after winning big in monaco) with the whole goddamn squad on it, including Jesse :lol:

at this point, i just want to see Vin Diesel and the rock fight jason statham, then hop in their ridiculous cars, twist the steering wheel at dangerous speeds, leap out over mount fuji and fight midair, all while michelle rodriguez fights some other hot girl in the rain

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I hope they kill him off immediately.

Then they bring him back Letty style... only to kill him off once again.

And that just keeps repeating over and over again.

I hope they kill him off immediately.

Then they bring him back Letty style... only to kill him off once again.

And that just keeps repeating over and over again.

:rofl:

lucas-black-fast-and-furious-tokyo-drift.jpeg

You mad J?

FF 10 will be a "marvel vs capcom 2" type movie where they throw in EVERY character from the past movies and just run with it. They'll all join forces to battle some force of evil. Who that evil will be remains a mystery .....
nerd.gif
FF10 will be the final installment to film series. It'll unmask Twinkie, played by Bow Wow, as the final boss, and the master of the racing underworld. The teaser trailer after FF9 will show Bow Wow kill Hodges with a plastic spoon. Then in FF10 with all the marbles on the line Bow Wow will defeat Brian & Dom in a modded 18th century wooden horse & carriage with carbon fiber horseshoes, and NOS by 1/100ths of a second.
pimp.gif

Im a fan of the FF series but damn are they ever going to stop?

They might as well just do 10 to make it even

Saw my dude O'conner's Eclispe in my area for sale.. I thought they blew this whip up in FF1...
they usually build multiple copies of each cars for stunts/accidents. i remember in gone in 60 seconds, they made like 5-6 identical gt500's
Im a fan of the FF series but damn are they ever going to stop?

They might as well just do 10 to make it even
"“Fast & Furious 6″ is the highest grossing film for Universal having made more than $740 million worldwide and the studio sees this as a major priority."

seems like every new fast and furious movie keeps breaking the last one's record. contrary to what people think, its actually more popular than ever.

The funny thing is, so long as they kept making money, they'll probably still make them.. but they're well received critically too :lol: The last two were well reviewed for action movies, so that's even more reason to keep going.

^^^ Thatz what im afraid of. Itz to the point now that itz funny to me seeing Paul Walker in a different movie.

Hasn't been a lot of updates in here lately, so forgive me if I missed it earlier, but was it mentioned in here that the girl from Tokyo was going to be in this?

Nathalie Kelley, aka Neela.

Had no idea, was that confirmed? I saw her on imdb a few days ago. Shoot, Dk should come back for revenge in 8 or 9 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom