Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Vin says F7 was for Paul, F8 will be FROM Paul.

http://www.mtv.com/news/2131628/vin-diesel-fast-furious-8/

“Paul used to say that [‘Fast & Furious’] 8 was guaranteed and, in some ways, when you’re brother guarantees something, you have to make sure it comes to pass,” Diesel said.

“So, if fate has it — fate, F8 — then you’ll get it. ‘Furious 7′ was for Paul; 8 is from Paul.'”

:lol:

Fate... F8...
F8MILY

If I remember this right, isn't that spot where we see Paul Walker for the first time in the first movie when he almost wrecked the green car? Didn't that spot overlook Dodger stadium? :nerd:

Yeah in F7 when they're standing over LA and the opening of TFatF when he's racing in the green eclipse those are both in the Dodger Stadium parking lot. Awesome views :pimp:

Remember, that's when he had the epiphany that he needed nos :lol: :pimp:

TD was only good after they pulled a Houdini and found a way to link it to the other films as if it was planned all along, from that point on the movie was a part of the franchise, before that TD was the lost child, no OG characters till the very end when Vin pops up.

And chill, Luda >>>> Bow Wow....you must be smoking to think otherwise.

See you again's hook saves the entire song, I couldn't careless for Khalifas verses, but I don't mind them as EVERYTIME im starting to get annoyed with his rap, that amazing beautiful hook kicks in and I'm in my feels all over again.

It does, I'm just not a Khalifa fan I guess and I feel Luda could have pulled off the same verses and it definetely would have had much more meaning

Luda's never made those kinda songs though? Hes always had great delivery, switches up the flow and whatnot but ive never heard Luda do something like that. Lovers and Friends is the only song Luda had a "soft" tone and even that is a stretch. :lol:

I think Wiz was good.

Luda's never made those kinda songs though? Hes always had great delivery, switches up the flow and whatnot but ive never heard Luda do something like that. Lovers and Friends is the only song Luda had a "soft" tone and even that is a stretch. :lol:

I think Wiz was good.

Runaway Love with Mary J Blige? That songs vibe is a lot closer to See You Again than Lovers and Friends.

Ja Rule turning down like $500,000 for 2F2F because he wanted to concentrate on serious roles...

you know like Half Past Dead, Scary Movie 3, the Cookout
:lol:

Luda is a better actor anyways.

this. and has a stronger resume if anything, word to crash.

The scene she was in for 7 was just a cut from the actual TD wasn't it? Then they filmed a new scene with Lucas talkin to Dom.

Correct. The quality dropped drastically when they showed the TD scenes, looked outta place.

yea it was def ripped from TD.

the end tribute, when they showed the date between mia and brian...that scene made u feel MAD old b. cuz that was from FF 1 and on IMAX it def showed its age, mia looked so young.

View media item 1494154
2001 man. i was in ******* middle school .

btw the movie didn't need to be seen in imax imo. i think 5 translated the best in imax.

If they do F8 they should CGI Paul for one scene only. Either a out the blue save the day scene, or a scene turning down the mission, but having say he knows who can help, introducing a new character.

Runaway Love with Mary J Blige? That songs vibe is a lot closer to See You Again than Lovers and Friends.

If you have to think that far back on Luda tracks for that kinda vibe it goes to show how little Luda does thos etype of songs.

Damn near all of Wiz's songs lately have had that po, catchy vibe to it.

Lover me some Jordana. I held the door for her at a lounge in Hollywood, probably around 2006. Lol. She was especially hot in part 4. Then her face started looking off since then.

She looks Michael Jacksonish now. Could barely recognize her in F7 due to the anorexia and plastic surgery

Last edited:
Mia at the end of 4/beginning of 5 when she's in her NSX 
pimp.gif
embarassed.gif

Back
Top Bottom