Fast and Furious Thread: Hobbs and Shaw Spin Off 2019 - Tyrese career ending injury

Goddamn this thread delivers :lol:

Another F&F story; I vividly remember the 1st time I was road trippin to California and drove through Barstow and no lie it felt like a little bucket list accomplishment :lol: now that I can say this..

what song is the "im in your face fight"?

i remember i was in a cinema class and did a report on movie scores and i pick tF&tF and broke down that score for that fight and how it intensifies and just broke out and then concludes with dom stopping the fight and the teacher looked at me like im crazy and told her it was a dj that scored the film :lol:

it was just like "watch your back, watch your watch your back.... WATCH YOUR BACK!" :rofl:

d63ab07524188170f37e01964aa4e911.jpg

5VGU6PJVIJBWVIEGJ4WEZQNBOU.jpg

what song is the "im in your face fight"?

i remember i was in a cinema class and did a report on movie scores and i pick tF&tF and broke down that score for that fight and how it intensifies and just broke out and then concludes with dom stopping the fight and the teacher looked at me like im crazy and told her it was a dj that scored the film :lol:

it was just like "watch your back, watch your watch your back.... WATCH YOUR BACK!" :rofl:

2020 Dom would've smashed Brian through that car and thrown Vince literally down the street with all the +3 strength upgrades he's acquired over the franchise. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Hell, Vince would've melted into Bolivia with the "You embarrass me" line!

^^^
Don't even try to make sense of that retcon, especially if you consider the time periods, vehicles, themes, etc... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually hold on, it literally IS 'Back to the Future'!

Boweezy back with the Hulk Volkswagen!? Hahahha Im assuming Han brings the whole Tokyo crew with him to help out the family.

why dude looks like he's been through the apocalypse while the other two didnt seem to age?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom