Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

Yeah, it's Vince.

That's the only shot of him I've seen in the trailers, but there are pictures of him on the set so hopefully he doesn't get cut from the movie. He's a fan favorite
laugh.gif

Yeah, it's Vince.

That's the only shot of him I've seen in the trailers, but there are pictures of him on the set so hopefully he doesn't get cut from the movie. He's a fan favorite
laugh.gif

Custom blacked out Chargers with manual ******...
smokin.gif

I've been close to biting on an SRT-8 Charger, only thing that keeps me from doing so is they don't come with a manual transmission (
indifferent.gif
)

Custom blacked out Chargers with manual ******...
smokin.gif

I've been close to biting on an SRT-8 Charger, only thing that keeps me from doing so is they don't come with a manual transmission (
indifferent.gif
)

Idk if this has been asnwered yet, but chronologically when does this take place?

Idk if this has been asnwered yet, but chronologically when does this take place?

Originally Posted by Mr Anleu

all this takes place before tokyo drift ( even though there's da new LFA and dodge chargers lol)

all this takes place before tokyo drift ( even though there's da new LFA and dodge chargers lol)

the whole series could do without paul walker. His terrible acting and forced "cool talking" irks me so much...like he ust be related to the producer or director or something.

the whole series could do without paul walker. His terrible acting and forced "cool talking" irks me so much...like he ust be related to the producer or director or something.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Wr

Lmao this is true.

Originally Posted by Wr

Lmao this is true.

new trailer is SICK, cannot wait

and stop hating on PW, hes a hunk and i like him
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom