Fast Five Movie April 29th vol. The Rock vs Vin Diesel

new trailer is SICK, cannot wait

and stop hating on PW, hes a hunk and i like him
laugh.gif

This looks super epic.

Spoiler [+]
FF1 changed my life. I remember sitting in the theaters during Regents week of 9th grade thinkin,"I know what I wanna be when I grow up." (
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
) CAN'T WAIT.

This looks super epic.

Spoiler [+]
FF1 changed my life. I remember sitting in the theaters during Regents week of 9th grade thinkin,"I know what I wanna be when I grow up." (
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
) CAN'T WAIT.

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

This looks super epic.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
) CAN'T WAIT.

tell me about it, I bought a whip not even knowing how to drive stick and Paul Walker's first scene with that Eclipse practically taught me everything I needed to know, sans the granny shifting, not double clutching like I should though
embarassed.gif

This looks super epic.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
) CAN'T WAIT.

tell me about it, I bought a whip not even knowing how to drive stick and Paul Walker's first scene with that Eclipse practically taught me everything I needed to know, sans the granny shifting, not double clutching like I should though
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by JayPesoz

This looks super epic.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
) CAN'T WAIT.

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

This looks super epic.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
) CAN'T WAIT.

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

This looks super epic.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
) CAN'T WAIT.

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
The corniest but funniest dialog EVER.  
NOOOOOOO MOOOOOOONICA.

30t6p3b.gif
The F did Ja Rule have to ruin that scene for. Thank god they did away with the terribad rappers... Bow Wow was another one
30t6p3b.gif
Maaad extra.

Originally Posted by Oh YoU MaD

This looks super epic.

Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
) CAN'T WAIT.

embarassed.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
roll.gif
The corniest but funniest dialog EVER.  
NOOOOOOO MOOOOOOONICA.

30t6p3b.gif
The F did Ja Rule have to ruin that scene for. Thank god they did away with the terribad rappers... Bow Wow was another one
30t6p3b.gif
Maaad extra.

^^I have been anticipating this movie ever since I heard about the cast, this second trailer just upped it a little more. Say what you want about the franchise but the movies have been really entertaining and I cannot wait a little less than two months now!

^^I have been anticipating this movie ever since I heard about the cast, this second trailer just upped it a little more. Say what you want about the franchise but the movies have been really entertaining and I cannot wait a little less than two months now!

I cant stand the fast and furious franchise, although ive only seen the 1st two. I will watch this one though because the rock is too sexy to pass up on the big screen.

I cant stand the fast and furious franchise, although ive only seen the 1st two. I will watch this one though because the rock is too sexy to pass up on the big screen.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

da one before this one was also fantastic.

Originally Posted by best hands in the game

da one before this one was also fantastic.

I will def watch this. Fast cars, hot girls, and lots of action what more is needed
pimp.gif

Just realized the first one came out when I was in 7th grade, damn its been a long time
laugh.gif

I will def watch this. Fast cars, hot girls, and lots of action what more is needed
pimp.gif

Just realized the first one came out when I was in 7th grade, damn its been a long time
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom